The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Another Intro

D

Deleted58089

Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Welcome! Here’s the thread you need to get you started. I cannot stress enough how valuable getting input from @biophase could be for you in the constructs of that thread.

GOLD! - I will help you find a product to sell on Amazon

D

Deleted58089

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Free knowledge? Nah dude, you got it all mixed up. Ima need about tree fiddy. You can paypal me

All kidding aside, welcome aboard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ds_groundupbiz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 9, 2018
Houston, TX
Welcome!

This is a great place to expand your knowledge. I have quite a few expenses as well but I am working on a website which will generate income once I develop a great product.

Amazon is a great place to get started, especially on Kindle (in my opinion). Don't take my advice! :smile2:

This place is awesome and full of wisdom for you to discover your own path.

You got this!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...