The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Another Intro

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

D

Deleted58089

Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Welcome! Here’s the thread you need to get you started. I cannot stress enough how valuable getting input from @biophase could be for you in the constructs of that thread.

GOLD! - I will help you find a product to sell on Amazon

D

Deleted58089

Dmoneyzzz

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Oct 9, 2018
Houston, TX
Welcome!

This is a great place to expand your knowledge. I have quite a few expenses as well but I am working on a website which will generate income once I develop a great product.

Amazon is a great place to get started, especially on Kindle (in my opinion). Don't take my advice! :smile2:

This place is awesome and full of wisdom for you to discover your own path.

You got this!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom