The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Another Intro

fmob007

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 3, 2018
Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MTEE1985

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Hello to everyone on this forum. I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months and i have been reading everything i can for a long time. I would like to thank everyone here who offers his knowledge for free and let them know i am grateful to them. I just finished college and next week i am getting my first 9-5 job. I have low living expenses and will save most of my income to finance my venture,e-commerce. My goal this year is to find my first product to sell on amazon and my website and expand further in my niche. I have some issues deciding which product to greenlight ,cause of experience, and could use some help if someone offered it. I could write a lot about how hardworking and determined and blah blah blah i am but this is already too awkward. I will write more when the time comes on my progress thread.Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Welcome! Here’s the thread you need to get you started. I cannot stress enough how valuable getting input from @biophase could be for you in the constructs of that thread.

GOLD! - I will help you find a product to sell on Amazon

OP
OP
fmob007

fmob007

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 3, 2018

Dmoneyzzz

Contributor
Oct 9, 2018
Houston, TX
Welcome!

This is a great place to expand your knowledge. I have quite a few expenses as well but I am working on a website which will generate income once I develop a great product.

Amazon is a great place to get started, especially on Kindle (in my opinion). Don't take my advice! :smile2:

This place is awesome and full of wisdom for you to discover your own path.

You got this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom