- Joined
- Sep 7, 2018
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$210
$210
User Power: 85%
Hey, guys got a question I hope can get answered.
I've been analyzing some ads on swipe.co but not quite sure if I am doing it correctly or maybe even over analyzing. I am a fan of Gene Schwartz just now. I listen to his words and read his stuff and try and take-apart his adverts.
What do I do?
Ok, I look at the number of benefits (does's as he puts it) he uses and what he repeats again (maybe in a different way). I also look at the amount of authority/trust he sprinkles in his copy to reassure the reader that this is more than worth the risk etc, the words he uses to instill fear to the reader and the number of times he adds instant gratification in the copy or wants to get the reader to imagine, use a past experience or remember seeing something in the past to agitate a problem. There are more things I look at but I could get too detailed.
If you have ever analyzed anyone's copy what do or did you look for to understand it better, this would help me and my own learning improve?
Thanks
I've been analyzing some ads on swipe.co but not quite sure if I am doing it correctly or maybe even over analyzing. I am a fan of Gene Schwartz just now. I listen to his words and read his stuff and try and take-apart his adverts.
What do I do?
Ok, I look at the number of benefits (does's as he puts it) he uses and what he repeats again (maybe in a different way). I also look at the amount of authority/trust he sprinkles in his copy to reassure the reader that this is more than worth the risk etc, the words he uses to instill fear to the reader and the number of times he adds instant gratification in the copy or wants to get the reader to imagine, use a past experience or remember seeing something in the past to agitate a problem. There are more things I look at but I could get too detailed.
If you have ever analyzed anyone's copy what do or did you look for to understand it better, this would help me and my own learning improve?
Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
