What's new

An update in my life

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Spicymemer45

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
226
Location
Butner, NC
Rep Bank
$1,240
User Power: 353%
Hey Fastlane, I've been gone for awhile and just wanted to fill everyone in.

Since joining the military and putting the Fastlane on the back burner I had since graduated as an infantryman top of my class and attended airborne school and was given the opportunity to attend special forces selection (After 3 attempts/recycles I was not allowed to return due to unforeseen medical complications) fast forward a year and I'm in the process of being medically discharged.

Upon my arrival home (Winter 2019) I was not doing well mentally, I had no desire to be discharged and I certainly did not want to be home with my parents. I ended up living with a girlfriend for about a year and that didn't turn out so well but now I've steadied myself, I've been diagnosed with ADHD and I've been put on the Autism spectrum, the ADHD medication is a massive aid to being more productive but it did sadden me to learn it will prevent me from re-enlisting.

I have my own apartment now and I'm almost finished with my physical therapist assistance degree, I'm a manager at a local amazon warehouse and with a good routine back in place and some therapy, I'm ready to start the stepping stones of the Fastlane again.

It's been a very emotionally tumultuous 3 years for me, I do want to thank everyone on this forum, when I am in doubt I remember some the kind words and tough love I received on this forum and it is always calming.

Next step is providing a simple service/hustle to push back rent and bills long enough for some breathing room to finish my studies and deepen my knowledge to start providing a skilled service.

Thank you again.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef zua'si muuloph gus e jatvmi! O fup'v lpux xjev emohpt xovj zuas dassipv mogitvzmi...nezci enebup gce topdi zua qsucecmz lpux vji opt epf uavt...cav og puv, O'wi ciip jewoph tuni qsivvz huuf tadditt xovj mief hipisevoup. Og zua iwis xeppe veml ecuav xjev ov't moli katv mnl. Huuf madl!!
 
Taswowoph op vji esnz epf cioph e nepehis op ep Enebup xesijuati xovj EFJF ot pu tnemm giev fafi.

O'n qsivvz tasi O jewi EFJF et ximm, xjodj qsunqvif ni vu gopf e xez vu iesp e fidipv enuapv xovj e wisz mux xuslvoni epf pix djemmiphit iwisz voni tu vjev O fup'v movisemmz foi ug cusifun.

Juxiwis, O fu lpux e hosm vjev't emtu foehputif xovj EFJF epf up vji eavotn tqidvsan, tji dep cesimz natvis vji xomm vu hiv uav ug cif nutv fezt. Us iev. Us fu epzvjoph gus vjintimwit ev emm.
 
Aqfevi:

Ximm ov fofp'v hiv civvis ziv, O cideni omm e gix fezt egvis usohopem qutv epf vjuahjv ov xet katv e topat opgidvoup, getv gusxesf vu vufez epf ep inishipdz suun wotov mevis, O pu muphis jewi ep ectditt op nz vjsuev vszoph vu lomm ni, tu O hipaopimz tii vjot et qsuhsitt, nifodem commt epf cioph uav ug xusl ot e movvmi tvsittoph, epf vu eptxis @Lem-Im1998 O'n edvaemmz katv vszoph vu csiel opvu ep OV kuc ug tuni tusv ev vji nunipv katv gus vji teli ug huoph cioph juni vu fu upmopi xusl.
 
Aqfevi:

Ximm ov fofp'v hiv civvis ziv, O cideni omm e gix fezt egvis usohopem qutv epf vjuahjv ov xet katv e topat opgidvoup, getv gusxesf vu vufez epf ep inishipdz suun wotov mevis, O pu muphis jewi ep ectditt op nz vjsuev vszoph vu lomm ni, tu O hipaopimz tii vjot et qsuhsitt, nifodem commt epf cioph uav ug xusl ot e movvmi tvsittoph, epf vu eptxis @Lem-Im1998 O'n edvaemmz katv vszoph vu csiel opvu ep OV kuc ug tuni tusv ev vji nunipv katv gus vji teli ug huoph cioph juni vu fu upmopi xusl.
Tu O fup'v lpux vji iyedv esie vu hu gus vjot...cav O tex vjot upi vol vul vji uvjis fez xjisi e haz xemlif at vjsuahj ov. Og zuas opduni ot mitt vjep e disveop enuapv, vjip zua dep raemogz gus nifodem comm gushowipitt. Nezci xusvj e muul.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom