The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An update in my life

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
Hey Fastlane, I've been gone for awhile and just wanted to fill everyone in.

Since joining the military and putting the Fastlane on the back burner I had since graduated as an infantryman top of my class and attended airborne school and was given the opportunity to attend special forces selection (After 3 attempts/recycles I was not allowed to return due to unforeseen medical complications) fast forward a year and I'm in the process of being medically discharged.

Upon my arrival home (Winter 2019) I was not doing well mentally, I had no desire to be discharged and I certainly did not want to be home with my parents. I ended up living with a girlfriend for about a year and that didn't turn out so well but now I've steadied myself, I've been diagnosed with ADHD and I've been put on the Autism spectrum, the ADHD medication is a massive aid to being more productive but it did sadden me to learn it will prevent me from re-enlisting.

I have my own apartment now and I'm almost finished with my physical therapist assistance degree, I'm a manager at a local amazon warehouse and with a good routine back in place and some therapy, I'm ready to start the stepping stones of the Fastlane again.

It's been a very emotionally tumultuous 3 years for me, I do want to thank everyone on this forum, when I am in doubt I remember some the kind words and tough love I received on this forum and it is always calming.

Next step is providing a simple service/hustle to push back rent and bills long enough for some breathing room to finish my studies and deepen my knowledge to start providing a skilled service.

Thank you again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Glad you're looking for a hustle! I don't know what aligns with your current lifestyle...maybe amazon fba since you probably know the ins and outs...but if not, I've been having some pretty good success with lead generation. If you ever wanna talk about what it's like just lmk. Good luck!!

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Apr 24, 2016
Surviving in the army and being a manager in an Amazon warehouse with ADHD is no small feat dude.

I'm pretty sure I have ADHD as well, which prompted me to find a way to earn a decent amount with a very low worktime and new challenges every time so that I don't literally die of boredom.

However, I do know a girl that's also diagnosed with ADHD and on the autism spectrum, she can barely muster the will to get out of bed most days. Or eat. Or do anything for themselves at all.

Spicymemer45

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
352%
Dec 30, 2016
Butner, NC
Update:

Well it didn't get better yet, I became ill a few days after original post and thought it was just a sinus infection, fast forward to today and an emergency room visit later, I no longer have an abscess in my throat trying to kill me, so I genuinely see this as progress, medical bills and being out of work is a little stressing, and to answer @Kal-El1998 I'm actually just trying to break into an IT job of some sort at the moment just for the sake of going being home to do online work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Update:

Well it didn't get better yet, I became ill a few days after original post and thought it was just a sinus infection, fast forward to today and an emergency room visit later, I no longer have an abscess in my throat trying to kill me, so I genuinely see this as progress, medical bills and being out of work is a little stressing, and to answer @Kal-El1998 I'm actually just trying to break into an IT job of some sort at the moment just for the sake of going being home to do online work.
So I don't know the exact area to go for this...but I saw this one tik tok the other day where a guy walked us through it. If your income is less than a certain amount, then you can qualify for medical bill forgiveness. Maybe worth a look.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.