AdamJordan
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$50
$50
If i were to describe myself in three words, I would use AMBITIOUS YOUNG PROFFESIONAL. a little about me...i'm a very motivated person who wants to make a significant impact in this world. Some want to get rich, I want to make such a significant impact that my name will be remember even after death. By doing the right things and doing them extremely well.....on a consistent basis I feel like this is attainable.
Currently, I work as a real estate investment agent in tampa bay. I provide strong investment options for a wide range of clients. With this i'm trying to take it all the way to the top!!!
I am still new to this site and would love to hear or know about some of you guys and what you do. Feel free to send me a post i'd love to hear what you have to say.
Sincerely
Adam Jordan
Currently, I work as a real estate investment agent in tampa bay. I provide strong investment options for a wide range of clients. With this i'm trying to take it all the way to the top!!!
I am still new to this site and would love to hear or know about some of you guys and what you do. Feel free to send me a post i'd love to hear what you have to say.
Sincerely
Adam Jordan
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
