The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ambitious Pinoy

P789

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Sep 23, 2020
Legazpi, Philippines
HI,

I am Ces Lorica, currently living in one of the poorest regions in the Philippines and the home of the Majestic Mayon Volcano.

Currently studying in High School, I discover this forum after countless researches of other topics like, “Napoleon Hill Fraud”, “Copywriting Challenge”, etc. and as a result of watching a video entitled “The Untold Truth About Money...”.

Aside from it, I discovered TMF , and Unscripted as I watched summaries on Youtube.

And as the Pandemic emerges and 4 typhoons hit our province in one single month, I was put in a mindset that I need to help my fellow Filipinos to grow.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome P789. Have you actually read the books or just seen the summaries? I ask because your intro says you watched the summaries but nothing about reading the books. If you haven't read the books, I highly encourage you to do so. There are many important nuances that are never properly captured in summaries.

This forum is a great place to continue learning and growing towards a Fastlane life. It will take some time, but reading through as many of the GOLD and NOTABLE threads as possible is well worth it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...