The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Ambitious 20 years old Fastlaner

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Anis25072

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria
Hi, new member here, I'm a 20 years old dude from Algeria, I basically joined this forum to learn, get ideas, develop a growth mindset, and radically change my life.

I've read both TMF and Unscripted, made my 1/5/10 strategy, consumed a lot of red pill content and books (financial, women, masculinity, government) and I see the world through clear lenses now.

Currently studying Computer Science in college, and I'm definetly not interested in becoming a slave employee my whole life.
(My goal is to be a financially free millionaire in my late 20').

I'm reading a lot books and developping my skills in the areas of ( Sales, Marketing, Persuasion, Copywriting), and I'm planning on learning about Cryptocurrencies and how the blockchain works ( I heard that it's the future).

I'm trying to pickup as many fastlaner skills as I can, also looking for ways to generate cash online, gonna soon start Affiliate Marketing (with paid traffic) and try to generate a capital of money with it.

I'm hungry for success, I left many loser friends and people who were sleepwalking their lifes, I quitted social media and replaced that time surfing golden forums like this one.
I workout, meditate, and care about my mental and physical health.

That was my intro, I'm seeking advice that you would give to your 20 year old selves

Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2019
Congrats!

It sounds like you’re already paving the path to a much more mindful and successful future!

If there’s any advice I’d give to my 20 year old self, it would be...

You’re going to fall down many times along this path of life. Be kind to yourself as you get up again and move forward.

Build up a support system over time with friends you trust and admire and loving family members you cherish. Your support system will help you through the tough times (regardless of religious or spiritual mindset). And to balance things out, your support for these people will help them through their hard times too.

If you have a passion project (arts, music, etc) that aren’t necessarily going to bring in the bucks but give you joy, spend time doing some of that too every day. This gives flavour, color and joy to life. And you never know if it might turn into a Fastlane development later either.

All the best and good luck!

Anis25072

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 2, 2021
Algeria
Congrats!

It sounds like you’re already paving the path to a much more mindful and successful future!

If there’s any advice I’d give to my 20 year old self, it would be...

You’re going to fall down many times along this path of life. Be kind to yourself as you get up again and move forward.

Build up a support system over time with friends you trust and admire and loving family members you cherish. Your support system will help you through the tough times (regardless of religious or spiritual mindset). And to balance things out, your support for these people will help them through their hard times too.

If you have a passion project (arts, music, etc) that aren’t necessarily going to bring in the bucks but give you joy, spend time doing some of that too every day. This gives flavour, color and joy to life. And you never know if it might turn into a Fastlane development later either.

All the best and good luck!
Yes sure ! Thanks for the advice

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads