The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ambitious 18 year old guy

Wolf_legend

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 30, 2018
Spain
Hi all! My name is Aitor and I'm just finishing reading The Millionaire Fastlane . First of all i would like to say that I am Spanish so is likely that i will make grammar mistakes. Since i am a teenager i wanted to make a lot of money, but i found my self lost in the journey. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane i found a path to follow.

Last year has been very bad for me. I started university (videogame programming) abroad and got addicted to Marijuana very badly. Since I was smoking weed 24/7 i couldn't make new friends in the city and i got very sad and depressed so i left it and i returned to my city of birth. Now i am 7 days clean and with no desire of getting back to the drugs route.

This year I want to start my own business and next year i would like to return to university (computer
engineering) as backup to my entrepeneur journey. The business i want to start is very related to the thing that made my last year a hell: hemp (weed that isn't psychoactive). The thing is that smoking hemp helped me to stop smoking weed because the flavour, look, and act of rolling is the same and it also lowered my anxiety due to CBD, a non psychoactive compound found in weed and hemp that lower anxiety, pain and help to regulate back the endo-cannabinoid system in the brain.

The idea is to build an online shop that offers hemp as help to addicts to recover, help people with physical pain (again CBD), a healthier alternative to tobacco for rolling joints (Here in Europe 90% of people roll joints with tobacco to save money) and as an aid to stop smoking cigarretes (CBD has been shown to reduce up to 40% nicotine cravings).

I am very pleased to join this amazing community and looking forward to hearing your opinions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Hi all! My name is Aitor and I'm just finishing reading The Millionaire Fastlane . First of all i would like to say that I am Spanish so is likely that i will make grammar mistakes. Since i am a teenager i wanted to make a lot of money, but i found my self lost in the journey. After reading The Millionaire Fastlane i found a path to follow.

Last year has been very bad for me. I started university (videogame programming) abroad and got addicted to Marijuana very badly. Since I was smoking weed 24/7 i couldn't make new friends in the city and i got very sad and depressed so i left it and i returned to my city of birth. Now i am 7 days clean and with no desire of getting back to the drugs route.

This year I want to start my own business and next year i would like to return to university (computer
engineering) as backup to my entrepeneur journey. The business i want to start is very related to the thing that made my last year a hell: hemp (weed that isn't psychoactive). The thing is that smoking hemp helped me to stop smoking weed because the flavour, look, and act of rolling is the same and it also lowered my anxiety due to CBD, a non psychoactive compound found in weed and hemp that lower anxiety, pain and help to regulate back the endo-cannabinoid system in the brain.

The idea is to build an online shop that offers hemp as help to addicts to recover, help people with physical pain (again CBD), a healthier alternative to tobacco for rolling joints (Here in Europe 90% of people roll joints with tobacco to save money) and as an aid to stop smoking cigarretes (CBD has been shown to reduce up to 40% nicotine cravings).

I am very pleased to join this amazing community and looking forward to hearing your opinions!

Welcome, and well done on kicking the habit, it took me 30 years...

That's a great idea, and it has potential to scale, however the barrier to entry may be very low, so any success would be copied very quickly, like the way there are vape shops all over the place now.

Good to hear you're going back to Uni, having the ability to communicate with smart machines is a skill that is only going to get more and more important as time goes on.

By the time you are my age (46) you could have built systems that many people use and love; who know's?

Anyway, keep your mind sharp, keep saving, and keep learning, you have already taken a correctional course in your life so stay focused and count your blessings.

PS. Sounds like you came to London and got into the scene?

Wolf_legend

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 30, 2018
Spain
Welcome, and well done on kicking the habit, it took me 30 years...

That's a great idea, and it has potential to scale, however the barrier to entry may be very low, so any success would be copied very quickly, like the way there are vape shops all over the place now.

Good to hear you're going back to Uni, having the ability to communicate with smart machines is a skill that is only going to get more and more important as time goes on.

By the time you are my age (46) you could have built systems that many people use and love; who know's?

Anyway, keep your mind sharp, keep saving, and keep learning, you have already taken a correctional course in your life so stay focused and count your blessings.

PS. Sounds like you came to London and got into the scene?
Hi! Thanks for your response.
Yes you are right, the barrier of entry is low so i wold have to put some added value there, anyways i'm not thinking of this as my main company i just want to make some money to invest into a more profitable business.

The thing with Uni here in Spain is that is free, so is a good opportunity as i have not nothing to lose:D

PS: I think i used the wrong words, by saying studying abroad i mean that i went to another province within Spain xD.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
The thing with Uni here in Spain is that is free, so is a good opportunity as i have not nothing to lose:D

Woah! Yes you have to take advantage of that... Make sure when you get there you have the right mindset of curiosity and growth.

A lot of people these days focus on the fact that people like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates dropped out of college, without focusing on why they dropped out.

They did so because they were there in the first place, and they had met people who would help them grow mega-businesses.

So look for like minded people who you can hook up with and grow, seek out people on other courses that may compliment what you are doing. Expand your mind and your skills, use as many of the free resources as possible and you will come out having gained a wealth of experience and opportunity that will be hard to recreate in the 'real ' world.

Buenos suerte! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...