• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Amazing !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by lkn2bfd, Sep 23, 2007.

1. lkn2bfd

lkn2bfd New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $37
    I just wanted to tell all of you that you have written a lot of amazing articles here. It's so inspiring my whole life I've been a dreamer. My whole life people have talked me out of doing things I wanted to do like start business's. oh this could happen that could happen you don't need to do that. What if what if, you know but you guy's Inspiring every word man I wish could have found this place years ago.

2. Z5 FILMS

Z5 FILMS Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $246

Don't waste your breath telling people who work 9-5 jobs about your business ideas. They will all tell you "You can't do that", or "That won't work". Tell someone who owns a business. Even if they tell you "That won't work" also....do it anyways.

SteveO likes this.
  3. Yankees338

Yankees338 Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $188
    Me too! Too bad it just rolled out this summer...:banana:

4. Russ H

Russ H Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,300
    C'mon, Yankees.

Most of us complain "if only I had gotten started on this when I was in my late 20s! (or early 30s!)

And you're well on your way, and aware of this stuff-- even developing business ideas, no less.

Fess up.

How old are you?

Make us all jealous. :)

-Russ H.

5. Rawr

Rawr Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,523
    Yankees, you kidding me?! Anyone is lucky to find this site period, but especially at such a young age!

I myself already went through college and lemme tell ya, life is getting more and more chaotic as you grow older it seems - more and more choices and responsibilities every year.
    What's funny is that finding this forum will definitely open up another road (choice) in your future life. I almost dropped out of school last year because of a similar forum. Make sure you know where you are trying to go, otherwise stuck in 2 places at once - not a good idea

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.