The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazing !!!

lkn2bfd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Sep 22, 2007
Birmingham,Al
I just wanted to tell all of you that you have written a lot of amazing articles here. It's so inspiring my whole life I've been a dreamer. My whole life people have talked me out of doing things I wanted to do like start business's. oh this could happen that could happen you don't need to do that. What if what if, you know but you guy's Inspiring every word man I wish could have found this place years ago.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
I just wanted to tell all of you that you have written a lot of amazing articles here. It's so inspiring my whole life I've been a dreamer. My whole life people have talked me out of doing things I wanted to do like start business's. oh this could happen that could happen you don't need to do that. What if what if, you know but you guy's Inspiring every word man I wish could have found this place years ago.

Don't waste your breath telling people who work 9-5 jobs about your business ideas. They will all tell you "You can't do that", or "That won't work". Tell someone who owns a business. Even if they tell you "That won't work" also....do it anyways.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Me too! Too bad it just rolled out this summer...:banana:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
C'mon, Yankees.

Most of us complain "if only I had gotten started on this when I was in my late 20s! (or early 30s!)

And you're well on your way, and aware of this stuff-- even developing business ideas, no less.

Fess up.

How old are you?

Make us all jealous. :)

-Russ H.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Yankees, you kidding me?! Anyone is lucky to find this site period, but especially at such a young age!

I myself already went through college and lemme tell ya, life is getting more and more chaotic as you grow older it seems - more and more choices and responsibilities every year.
What's funny is that finding this forum will definitely open up another road (choice) in your future life. I almost dropped out of school last year because of a similar forum. Make sure you know where you are trying to go, otherwise stuck in 2 places at once - not a good idea

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.