The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AMA: New Supplement Biz, Profitable in Month 1

Ask me anything!

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
Hey Ben!

I hope everything is great!
Congrats on your success. How's the business doing?

Ps. Quick question. How are you processing payments with Shopify? From what I understand Stripe does not allow supplements.

Thanks bud

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hey Ben!

I hope everything is great!
Congrats on your success. How's the business doing?

Ps. Quick question. How are you processing payments with Shopify? From what I understand Stripe does not allow supplements.

Thanks bud

Pseudo pharmaceuticalsPharmaceuticals and other products that make health claims that have not been approved or verified by the applicable local and/or national regulatory body

https://stripe.com/us/prohibited-businesses

Imran khan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Oct 2, 2016
Hey fastlaners,

I've been posting here for a while on blogging and internet marketing strategies, but I just launched my new business @ naturalstacks.com and after less than one month we are profitable and are clearing XX,XXX this month. It's enough to buy a ton of MacBooks.

As an entrepreneur, I'm always looking for ways to stay focused and work smarter. We created products that we can use without the compromise. All-natural, zero synthetics and manufactured in America.

What is it?

NaturalStacks.com has released the world's first an only CILTEP nootropic. CILTEP is theorized to improve memory, retention and motivation and has been mentioned by famous entrepreneurs like Tim Ferriss. Tim said that CILTEP is "more effective than modafinil" a statement that we proudly tote.

We're also at war with the supplement industry and have decided to go completely transparent with our labeling and ingredients. Most people hide behind fake "proprietary formulas", we don't.

Keys to early profitability

Established credibility early: We were able to bring in the stack's creator and have him personally formulate CILTEP for us. He perfected the stack and made it even better. Through our partnership he has gone on to promote the stack and it has given us credibility in the market.

Pick the right partners: Our marketing has been extremely limited but we did make a few appearances on podcasts like this one at SMARTDRUGSMARTS. With a new product, it's important to get the word out to the hardcore / early adopters first. These people will become champions for your brands.

Offer a great deal: When you don't have the trust of the market yet, you need to help convince them to buy. By creating credibility through the right type of partnerships, we were able to offer an outstanding buy.

You too can get in on the deal (expiring today):

Buy CILTEP and get SMART CAFFEINE for free.

Smart Caffeine is caffeine + l-theanine the natural calming agent found in green tea. It's an awesome energy boost that's way cheaper than coffee or redbull and cleaner as well. No jitters or anxious feelings.

Additional notes:

- website is built on shopify
- hired a developer for additional customizations (highly recommended)
- working on installing office autopilot and integrating w/ shopify
- entered the shopify build a business contest

ASK AWAY​
Good product! Great partners to support. I have been using Tim ferris product Brain Quicken. Just bought yours the other day. There is a market for it....

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
We did a podcast and some other small advertising on forums. Not a lot of paid stuff.

I have been taking CILTEP for over three months and would say it's very different than Modafinil or Adderall. It's more like mental clarity and focus, there's no excess energy. It puts you in the state to work.
Could you give some info about advertising on forums?
Im entering the supplement industry, and I always felt that forums would be a good way to spread awareness about a product. This thread confirms that.
Id love to hear your advice and instruction if you'd be kind enough to give it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.