The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Am I an unsupportive wife? Work-at-home parents

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Mr.B

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Nov 8, 2014
Australia
Mr.B: Excellent post. Your post should be printed out and framed on the wall until we reach our goals for the business!

I'm glad that was helpful for you @Dinho7 ... here are a few others you should scratch into your wall:

"No matter what is happening right now, it will never happen again. Not quite like this anyway [...] You'll never have exactly these same advantages again. You could lose any of your capabilities at any time: your possessions, your sight, your mobility, your freedom, your mind. You can be certain you will lose all of them, you just don't know when and which will go first." - David Cain, This Will Never Happen Again.

"Pressure is just a force. When you put in the work, pressure becomes irrelevant." - Rob Hatch.

"If you don't make the time to work on creating the life you want, you're eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with the life you don't want."- Kevin Ngo, Let's Do This!

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress." - Fred Douglas, West India Emancipation speech.

"Your excuse will never be as interesting as the story of how you got it done." - Chris Brogan.

"Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction"- Anne Frank.

"Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion." - Parkinson's law.

"Someone once told me the definition of hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become." - Anon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
I'm no expert in relationships but within all this chaos, just remember why you are together and why you love each other.

I see so many busy families that rush around and within the madness, they forget each other.

As entrepreneurs, we pride ourselves on our war scars and have the ability to tackle most things head on.
However, we forget that as a species, we need love and to be cared for.
Love is hapiness.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.