The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Always knew there was more out there.

Vicpat22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria
Hey guys, I'm Victor from Nigeria, first off I want to say thanks to MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes to the realities of TML, I was raised with this ideology that until someone graduates from the University with good grades (preferably First class) that the future to wealth was a dream that will probably remain a dream. Although I didn't go to the university, but I have always loved reading books, I have read books like the rich Dad poor dad, think and grow rich amongst others, although at the time I thought this were good books, I still felt there was more to the accumulation of wealth, I didn't like the general approach people had about the creation of wealth o_O, and then I saw TML it was like heaven sent :innocent: :halo:, I have learnt from it so far more than I have learnt in school all my life. Now I know that it is possible to be wealthy and retire young contrary to what the society preaches. I happy to be here and I hope to learn more and retire early, if others can do it, am confident I can too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted82046

Hey guys, I'm Victor from Nigeria, first off I want to say thanks to MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes to the realities of TML, I was raised with this ideology that until someone graduates from the University with good grades (preferably First class) that the future to wealth was a dream that will probably remain a dream. Although I didn't go to the university, but I have always loved reading books, I have read books like the rich Dad poor dad, think and grow rich amongst others, although at the time I thought this were good books, I still felt there was more to the accumulation of wealth, I didn't like the general approach people had about the creation of wealth o_O, and then I saw TML it was like heaven sent :innocent: :halo:, I have learnt from it so far more than I have learnt in school all my life. Now I know that it is possible to be wealthy and retire young contrary to what the society preaches. I happy to be here and I hope to learn more and retire early, if others can do it, am confident I can too.
Hi Victor, welcome!
Those other books you mentioned are good. I even saw a post by MJ saying he liked RDPD.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...