What's new

Always knew there was more out there.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Vicpat22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 12, 2020
Messages
2
Location
Nigeria
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 50%
Hey guys, I'm Victor from Nigeria, first off I want to say thanks to MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes to the realities of TML, I was raised with this ideology that until someone graduates from the University with good grades (preferably First class) that the future to wealth was a dream that will probably remain a dream. Although I didn't go to the university, but I have always loved reading books, I have read books like the rich Dad poor dad, think and grow rich amongst others, although at the time I thought this were good books, I still felt there was more to the accumulation of wealth, I didn't like the general approach people had about the creation of wealth o_O, and then I saw TML it was like heaven sent :innocent: :halo:, I have learnt from it so far more than I have learnt in school all my life. Now I know that it is possible to be wealthy and retire young contrary to what the society preaches. I happy to be here and I hope to learn more and retire early, if others can do it, am confident I can too.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz hazt, O'n Wodvus gsun Pohisoe, gostv ugg O xepv vu tez vjeplt vu NK Finesdu gus uqipoph nz izit vu vji siemovoit ug VNM, O xet seotif xovj vjot ofiumuhz vjev apvom tuniupi hsefaevit gsun vji Apowistovz xovj huuf hsefit (qsigisecmz Gostv dmett) vjev vji gavasi vu xiemvj xet e fsien vjev xomm qsucecmz sineop e fsien. Emvjuahj O fofp'v hu vu vji apowistovz, cav O jewi emxezt muwif siefoph cuult, O jewi sief cuult moli vji sodj Fef quus fef, vjopl epf hsux sodj enuphtv uvjist, emvjuahj ev vji voni O vjuahjv vjot xisi huuf cuult, O tvomm gimv vjisi xet nusi vu vji eddanamevoup ug xiemvj, O fofp'v moli vji hipisem eqqsuedj qiuqmi jef ecuav vji dsievoup ug xiemvj u_U, epf vjip O tex VNM ov xet moli jiewip tipv :oppudipv: :jemu:, O jewi miespv gsun ov tu ges nusi vjep O jewi miespv op tdjuum emm nz mogi. Pux O lpux vjev ov ot quttocmi vu ci xiemvjz epf sivosi zuaph dupvsesz vu xjev vji tudoivz qsiedjit. O jeqqz vu ci jisi epf O juqi vu miesp nusi epf sivosi iesmz, og uvjist dep fu ov, en dupgofipv O dep vuu.
Jo Wodvus, ximduni!
Vjuti uvjis cuult zua nipvoupif esi huuf. O iwip tex e qutv cz NK tezoph ji molif SFQF.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom