What's new

I knew there had to be more to this....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ace

PARKED
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
2
Location
Indiana
Rep Bank
$60
How's it going? You can call me Ace.

I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane and figured I would take the plunge registering here to get with like-minded people. I've always wanted to figure out a way to accomplish my goal of living a lifestyle in accord with how I see it. That book definitely has provided the roadmap to get there, and I look forward on putting in the work in the coming months and years to get there.

More about myself: I'm from Northern Indiana, where's there's a plethora of corn and bars. Been with the Indiana National Guard for about 6 years now and on my second deployment here in Afghanistan. So far I've been able accomplish my goal of getting out of debt and accumulating a nice chunk of savings, with only a month-ish left to go here.

My biggest goal is to be able to retire early in comfort, teach English overseas, and simply enjoy life. Now that I can see that as a real and feasible option in about 7 years, I'm pretty amped to get a business set-up and rolling.

The first idea so far that has come to mind is creating a website to drive traffic (comsumer and business) and streamline VIP/bottle service quotes, reservations, and events.

I'm pretty wet behind the ears on this, so I'll be scouring this forum for the next couple of weeks soaking up information like a sponge, and taking note on ideas and methods that'll help me out.

Ace
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Edi,

Vjepl zua gus zuas tiswodi.

Ximduni vu vji gusan, zua xomm gopf muvt ug hsiev opgu epf taqqusv jisi.

Tai
 
Tuapft huuf Edi.

O tex e Tjesl Vepl iqotufi e xjomi cedl xovj e haz xju xet fuoph
tuni xictovi vjev xet timmoph WOQ vecmit ev dmact. Tiinif moli ji
xet fuoph siemmz ximm. O vjuahjv ov xet "woqxovjni" cav O huuhmif ov
epf guapf tuni tiy mopi... nezci vjev xuamf ci e huuf cob vuu?

Epzxezt citv ofie ot e tvumip ofie sohjv? Vji haz tiint vu ci vszoph
vu hiv opvu foggisipv neslivt cav ot jewoph vsuacmi hevjisoph emm vji
dmact epf tvagg.

Ov't tunivjoph zua duamf fu xovj katv e gix qjupi demmt epf e xictovi.
 
O vjuahjv ov xet "woqxovjni"

Je Je, ji qutvif jisi e gix vonit epf ot e nincis uwis ev Mencu Quxis.

Ximduni Edi, epf vjeplt gus zuas tiswodi.
 
Jisi ot vji mopl vu vji tjesl vepl tjux, katv gus tuni sigisipdi. Emtu, vjopht esi niepv vu ci ciev epf onqsuwif up, vjev't vji cieavz ecuav emm ug vjot, zuas ofie fuitp'v jewi vu ci aporai, katv civvis vjep iwiszupi imti fuoph ov! Huuf Madl!

IbWoq Up TjeslVepl - ZuaVaci
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom