The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
Has anyone run into a product called Air.ai.... looks like Caleb Maddix is behind it. It promises to offer a AI bot that can hold up to 30-40 minutes conversations with people.... but my BS meter is going off.

Anyone seen this? What's your impression? Real product that's worth buying or likely scam?

Note: I am not trying to advertise this product. We are in the middle of rebuilding a client's business using AI and if this is real, it saves us a fortune and time developing the AI to rebuild the business and make it scaleable.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I made scripts for prank calls.

But we will probably be using it to call prospective employees that apply with us and do preliminary interviews so we can have screening and gauging people's skills, availability, knowledge, etc. and then listen to the recordings and then call up the good responses for in-person interviews.

I would make it my customer support agent before forwarding the calls to our live answering service but they don't allow call connecting yet I think. Bummer.

I might tie it into our lead gen so all new leads get a call and it prequalifies them and marks them in our crm as qualified or unqualified but I don't know if I can have it call people on a list automatically or not.

Right now we just have an outbound answering service that calls new leads and schedules quotes and has scripts and a knowledge base and it's pretty good, doesn't need much improvement, but it would be nice not to have the high costs of a human even if it's only $1.50 a minute or so.

We are launching a trained AI to handle the texting on our CRM platform. So all leads will get texts after submitting their forms and can handle instant conversations and answer questions and get them to schedule quotes all without a human having to do anything. That's going to really help us.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
I made scripts for prank calls.

But we will probably be using it to call prospective employees that apply with us and do preliminary interviews so we can have screening and gauging people's skills, availability, knowledge, etc. and then listen to the recordings and then call up the good responses for in-person interviews.

I would make it my customer support agent before forwarding the calls to our live answering service but they don't allow call connecting yet I think. Bummer.

I might tie it into our lead gen so all new leads get a call and it prequalifies them and marks them in our crm as qualified or unqualified but I don't know if I can have it call people on a list automatically or not.

Right now we just have an outbound answering service that calls new leads and schedules quotes and has scripts and a knowledge base and it's pretty good, doesn't need much improvement, but it would be nice not to have the high costs of a human even if it's only $1.50 a minute or so.

We are launching a trained AI to handle the texting on our CRM platform. So all leads will get texts after submitting their forms and can handle instant conversations and answer questions and get them to schedule quotes all without a human having to do anything. That's going to really help us.
Do you think we should buy the existing product or are you saying it would be simple to build our own?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Do you think we should buy the existing product or are you saying it would be simple to build our own?
Good luck building your own I’m sure it’s not easy

Indulgency

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Nov 3, 2019
They are a run by a kid who has a history of running scams, but no history in AI research or programming.

They won’t demo the product until you pay.

And according to this video, it’s an MLM.

Draw your conclusions from that.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
It smells very fishy.

I had a call with them and they said they are looking for agencies to re-sell the service.

I said that sounds interesting, and they replied "how much money do you have available to invest?" Lol.

When I said I wasn't willing to spend $5,000 to get started with them, they ended the call.

Oh, and I was speaking to a real person, not AI... Lame.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I have an acquaintance who worked inside Air.ai.

He left.

Said that everything about the marketing is dishonest, very poorly run, and the script the salespeople have to use is straight up lies.

Half of the AI tools they advertise they use don't even exist, yet they sell to you it's in "beta" stage.

Run away from it.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
I have an acquaintance who worked inside Air.ai.

He left.

Said that everything about the marketing is dishonest, very poorly run, and the script the salespeople have to use is straight up lies.

Half of the AI tools they advertise they use don't even exist, yet they sell to you it's in "beta" stage.

Run away from it.

Why hasn't the FTC given the kid the business yet? It seems to me that this is a textbook case of something the FTC needs to intervene in.

Hellothere

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 13, 2023
Has anyone run into a product called Air.ai.... looks like Caleb Maddix is behind it. It promises to offer a AI bot that can hold up to 30-40 minutes conversations with people.... but my BS meter is going off.

Anyone seen this? What's your impression? Real product that's worth buying or likely scam?

Note: I am not trying to advertise this product. We are in the middle of rebuilding a client's business using AI and if this is real, it saves us a fortune and time developing the AI to rebuild the business and make it scaleable.
It did not work for us after 6 months, he got $0 in sales. We have not been able to get the guarantee refund after 2 weeks and no details shared

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
It did not work for us after 6 months, he got $0 in sales. We have not been able to get the guarantee refund after 2 weeks and no details shared
How did the payment get made to Air.ai? What state and how much did he pay?

DoTheWork

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 12, 2019
Haha, I see Caleb's dad roaming around in public quite frequently doing crazy stuff. I did some research on them and there seems to be some shady stuff from them in the past. Nothing concrete but just figured I'd share.

One week he's blasting gospel music from his Tesla waving the American flag, and the next he's juggling an oversized candy cane asking for money. Can't make this up, lol.

Galilaio_Jay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 9, 2024

I just filed a dispute with my bank. I believe AIR AI is a very elaborate scam. I can't believe i fell for it.

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
I just filed a dispute with my bank. I believe AIR AI is a very elaborate scam. I can't believe i fell for it.
You should probably also file complaints with the FTC and the attorney general in your state and in Arizona.

trust2jack

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2024

Not sure about the AI they are supposedly selling but I bought into their Scale13 program where they help you scale your coaching business and I'm beginning to believe it's a scam because I can't get any support. I've just now become convinced that the emails I get back from their concierge are AI driven. I financed the cost to join the program, so they've already been paid! If you hear any more about them, or how to get a hold of them, please let me know...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
Not sure about the AI they are supposedly selling but I bought into their Scale13 program where they help you scale your coaching business and I'm beginning to believe it's a scam because I can't get any support. I've just now become convinced that the emails I get back from their concierge are AI driven. I financed the cost to join the program, so they've already been paid! If you hear any more about them, or how to get a hold of them, please let me know...

What entity sold you the Scale13? How did you finance the cost?

ScammedSad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2024
I also bought into Scale13. I’ve been trying to get my refund for 4 months. What action can we take against them?

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
I also bought into Scale13. I’ve been trying to get my refund for 4 months. What action can we take against them?
A lot comes down to how you paid them and where they are based. Recall you only may have about 6 months for a charge back if you paid using a credit card.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's 2024 and people are still forking over $10K for "businesses in a box" from hustle-bros.

Unbelievable.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY

GeoffP

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 26, 2016
Woodland Hills, CA
It's 2024 and people are still forking over $10K for "businesses in a box" from hustle-bros.

Unbelievable.
It gets better.... they also have ads out there pitching the product itself and then convince you when you book the demo that you should buy an agency from them instead or an "exclusive" license. So its twice as dangerous, since they are converting people from the one true path....

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
They are a run by a kid who has a history of running scams, but no history in AI research or programming.

They won’t demo the product until you pay.

And according to this video, it’s an MLM.

Draw your conclusions from that.
I've used it. Cost me $3 to mess around with it for a few hours.
Great idea, but it's still not ready to replace human conversation.
You can tell it's not a human and it can be tricked pretty easily.
I'm sure you can improve the script to get it to improve better, but it's not ready yet.

JohnTeller805

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2024
Any word on if your bank is supporting you on this?… I had made payments but never signed the contract. I haven’t actually been onboarded yet or used it outside of what you can do without the license on the website.. The little I spent programming it was so promising and then I found all of this.. I can’t believe I fell for it too and I’m praying my bank will side with me over this as far as fraud protection goes to somehow get my money back. I’m hoping the fact that I have not signed my contract will somehow come in to play, but I have no idea. I’m trying to have everything prepared to approach this before I call my bank and came across your post. I’m really hoping I see a positive response here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.