The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Age 17, am I really heading towards Fastlane?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Age 17, I have no one to talk to around me and tell me if my goals lead me to Fastlane (in my family and friends). That was until I found MJ and his books. I'm blessed with a virtual family of entrepreneurs who I want to be rather than a government employee. My family tries really hard to talk me out of all this but my dad knows I'm doing the right thing. MJ, you're a great man for making such a forum come to life.

So who do I want to become?

I want to be the one who's fulfilling needs. After my own personal research, I came up with the conclusion that digital marketing is the way for me to go because businesses need digital marketing nowadays. For now, I am a copywriter and write content for a digital marketing agency as an intern. I really don't want to "action fake", Although I do end up procrastinating.

My future roadmap?

Copywriter/ content writer --> Email marketer--> Freelance digital marketer aware of every field --> Form a digital marketing agency/ copywriting agency --> Haven't thought after this but I'm most likely going to be founding a Saas business or an e-commerce store. I really don't know what comes next.

My Humble request

I'm done with studying what I can't even question. I want to be a Fastlaner, so I will be seeking guidance from Fastlaners. Not that college teacher that is hyped up on making quick cash.
I know this forum isn't a "hold my hand to success" place, but I'm questioning my decisions on whether did I set myself a trap or set foot on a road that is traveled by ones I admire?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 26, 2018
@Saad Khan Sounds like a good plan to me. Once you start doing freelance work and getting clients, you can hire staff for fulfillment. And that might be the first step to moving from a one man operation to an agency/company of your own - and you then just have to focus on prospecting and bringing clients into your system.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.