The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After conquering the world of seduction... here I am

Share your FTE moment...

intrigue

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Apr 21, 2011
My background may be a different one than what you've ever been accustomed to before on these boards, although it still lies in the realm of personal development. I come from the world of seduction. I believe you will agree with me when I talk about the 3 pillars of success, which I would like to call health, wealth, and relationships. I dedicated 2 years of my life to learning and mastering the relationships pillar.

While I had the same burning hunger for wealth and success for as long as I can remember, there was something much stronger gnawing inside me... the hunger for mating. Yes folks, I had to satiate my sexual desire for women! So just as there is a personal development community for wealth building, there is also a personal development community for relationship building (to put it very mildly), it is often referred to as the seduction community.

Personal development in the area of learning to attract beautiful women is a very controversial topic, so I am indeed hesitant to reveal this background, but I feel like it would be interesting pivot from which I can offer some value.

So it is with that note that I tell you that I come here as a former pick-up artist, with 2 years of mastery and experience. I developed myself into a seductive man, a man girls drool about. I could approach a random beauty, a complete stranger, and grab her number in minutes. I could meet a girl and bring her home with me within the same day or night of meeting her. I learned things about women that blew my mind and controversially challenged what society had indoctrinated men with. It was glorious and it was painful, but it was time spent that I would never regret.

Before the seduction community, I was a dorky (dorky looking especially) virgin. But I decided to change that, and I did... many times over. So here I am now, with a girlfriend, and I'm ready to focus (refocus, really) on another important area of my life... building wealth. I will attack this with the same vigor and determination that I did when it came to dating, and I will succeed :hurray:

As far as knowledge regarding making money, I've dabbled in affiliate marketing and had some results with it, adwords in particular... way back in 2008. Right now I just re-immersing myself in internet marketing and trying to find some direction. Right now I like the idea of creating a content website where I provide high value content. I'm in the process of figuring out my content topic. I'm looking at tools such as Site-Build-It and article databases.

Anyways, I hope I can learn a lot from you guys and provide lots of value as well. This is one of the very few boards out there that felt really legit.

PS: I read RDPD and was briefly a part of their forums as well, a long time ago ;)
PSS: And, if you guys have any questions regarding anything, feel free to ask ;-)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Welcome Intrigue. I'm somewhat familiar with the seduction community (blame Neil Strauss).

If you haven't read MJ DeMarco's book yet, I highly recommend it.

-Cameron

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
There was a reality show called the Pickup Artist I think on VH1 where some guru took a group of mostly geeks and cleaned them up a bit and gave them lessons, then set them loose in bars. The progress was substantial on the confidence they developed. It was entertaining and I would see lots of demand for some online anonymous e-learning format.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Is this David DeAngelo? Ha Ha -- welcome to the Forum -- hope you can share your experience with us!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Definately Not David D! David D is one fast lane Mofo. Welcome intrigue. I too have studied under the likes of Jeffy, Tyler, Manwhore, Ozzie And a few others. Although not in it to be a great PUAH! I am am quite familiar with the community! See you around.

Bo_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Apr 24, 2011
Hey there I've also been learning from these communities! (Like seddit)

But then i'm more of a David Wygant person than David DeAngelo/Mystery. Btw I'm 17 and still in school... haha

I guess my confidence boosted by a huge lot after learning, but success with women (or in my case, girls) is kinda mediocre, it was really low for a start so yeah it's definitely improvement!

And I'm also new to this community too. :)

Welcome!

intrigue

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Apr 21, 2011
Hey guys, thanks for the responses, I feel so special :)

I think I'll start first by answering the most important question... babies come from these massive flying birds who drop them in front of people's houses. I suspect they work for Santa Claus.

Anyways, I do know a lot about David DeAngelo. David DeAngelo is a stage name, with his real name actually being Eben Pagan. He is actually a very successful internet marketer, but I think you guys know this already by simple fact that you have all heard of him. His product is the toned down, mass marketed, friendly version of what is taught in the seduction community; in summary, the more socially acceptable version.

As far as his personal skills, I know that he was indeed very much involved in the seduction community under the speed seduction method (there are many different branches/methods, just like there are many different kinds of martial arts). He was mentored under Ross Jeffries who was the guru of speed seduction. If you have no idea was speed seduction is, it is the use of neural linguistic programming, or NLP. If you are curious about it, I can tell you more, but other than that... its underground stuff ;)

Anyways, as far as how he transitioned into the David DeAngelos avatar, apparently Ross Jeffries, his guru, stole his girlfriend away from him. This caused him to rebel against Ross, and he decided to carve a different path for himself, which culminated into the program/product we all know as... Double Your Dating, or "cocky funny," as how he likes to describe it.

^Eagle^,

I know about all of those guys, I've meet most of them. I have even winged with manwhore before. He's retardedly funny when he's drunk, but I definitely wouldn't say effective. The RSD teachings have a lot of inner-game value, but I wouldn't call it the end all be all. You can learn something from everything and incorporate what fits into your personality.

Bo_,

Looks like you joined the same month as me, I am very excited to start some projects and get this fastlane ball rolling.

As far as any token of wisdom I can impart in you. Start with simple things first... fashion, the easiest thing to change with the most immediate results.

Dress well, dress to FIT your frame. Look at magazines and see how male models dress. They don't dress baggy or funky at all, do they? As far as style, pay attention the hot girls you want to be with, look at their boyfriends.. observe how they dress and carry themselves.

Once you get that down, then you can work on your body language, social skills, approach techniques, and inner-beliefs. But one simple step at a time!

With one last thought for you Bo, be proactive! Reading a bunch of material is good at first, but then it ends up being mental masaturbation. You have to take ACTION, otherwise you're just wasting your time. So from this day, start doing the things it takes, step by step, to get to where you want. And surprisingly, I suspect this is no different when it comes to getting in the fastlane as well.

Peace!
;-)

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
I know about all of those guys, I've meet most of them. I have even winged with manwhore before. He's retardedly funny when he's drunk, but I definitely wouldn't say effective. The RSD teachings have a lot of inner-game value, but I wouldn't call it the end all be all. You can learn something from everything and incorporate what fits into your personality.

I hung out a the RSD board for a while just when it started heating up after Jeffy's bad night that got plastered everywhere. Two things that Jeffy said that got me out of my rut were
1. The one who cares the least about the interaction controls the interaction.
2. If you want a slut you gotta be a slut (and vice versa is how I took it as I wasn't in it for the ONS but to land a LTR)

David D's stuff was really helpful too especially the interviews with dating gurus. And believe it or not I got a lot out of the one guy who I'm sure everyone thought was a pansy. The name escapes me but He was more of what I was looking to strive for as opposed to being a club wolf.

What I found is that community guys have a hard time building a relationship because they get stuck in how to attract a mate as opposed to how to keep one. So what you end up with is a lot of low self esteem chicks who will do anything to please you but not partnerworthy material. Not saying you cant use this stuff because you can but too much of anything is a bad thing.

David D emphasises this was about attraction and not relations. Learning to be just enough of a bad boy to escape the friend zone was enough for what I wanted.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...