The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

After a few years away, I am back

Share your FTE moment...

nextgen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 21, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hey Guys,

Some of you might remember me some of you might not, well I am back. I have come back because I am stuck, now the last time I was here I was starting to import and sell which is great and dandy however, I didn't see myself doing that for a living. So I started something else and I am making more money than I thought I ever would but here comes the reason why I am coming back to the forum. I need help. I need help figuring out how to scale.

I run a very personalized design firm, now I am not a designer and I am not a developer I am merely performing arbitrage and I have a team that I have built that can pump out work and provide my clients with quality work. I can find developers, I can find designers, hell I can find people to wipe my a$$, but I cant find sales people. I have maxed out how much selling I can do and it has burned me out.

So that is why I'm back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nextgen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 21, 2013
Long Island, NY
Hey get right,

$100 per day, $200 per sale
After first month $1,500-$2,000 per month bonus

I have just been posting on craigslist

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
Ok, so basically base+. My suggestions:

1. Those numbers make it sound like a temporary position. The good sales guys want to know you are in to win. I would recommend changing it to $26k salary with $52k commission (if meeting "plan"). If they don't meet it, can em.
2. I would scratch the bonus, make the base larger if you want to spread some love.
3. Try a more serious job posting board like indeed or linkedin. That's where the good guys hang out.
4. Hire for 2 positions. Sales guys love to compete.

That's a few tips that work for me. If you like I can give you some tips on how to write the ad which will increase the caliber guys that contact you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...