The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB SCHOOL Advice please - Best Membership Plugin

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Carlene01

New Contributor
Nov 5, 2019
Hi, i've started a Website using Wordpress and Divi Builder - What's the best (FREE) Membership plugin in to use please? Any advice welcome - Thanks in Advance

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MπR

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 30, 2019
Germany
I think you have to spend money for a membership plugin.
Most of them use the fremium model, if you want the necessary features you will need to pay.

Check out this video:

George Appiah

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hi, i've started a Website using Wordpress and Divi Builder - What's the best (FREE) Membership plugin in to use please? Any advice welcome - Thanks in Advance
A "membership site" can mean a million different things to a thousand different people, and giving any recommendations without knowing the specifics of your project is pure heresy.

My advice?

1) Invest the time to spec out your project as much as possible, taking care to note what features are "must-have", what are "nice-to-have", and what bugs you in a membership website.

2) Then review the available solutions against your project's checklist, and make a shortlist of potential plugins all of which should meet most of your requirements.

3) Then, and only then, should you ask for other people's opinion to make a final selection, knowing whichever solution you end up going for will meet most of YOUR requirements.

Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...
MARKETPLACE Mosquito Netting Ecommerce Store for Sale - $29k profit/year (2.3x valuation including inventory)
It would be really hard to mess up. The only way you could mess up is either deleting the site...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom