The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: HEALTH Advice on supplement program?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

lisamark

PARKED
Dec 3, 2018
I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MHP368

Machine Learning Behavioral Driven Lead Gen
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Seems like totally the wrong forum to ask but check examine and then labdoor to buy quality of whatever examine tells you

I imagine a t booster supplement wont be super potent as it would already be a pharmaceutical. IMO just get actual testosterone from a doctor. Have them run a lipid panel and check your vitamin d as well while youre at it.

Advise on endurance / recovery would be the same , check the peer reviewed research on exqmine and then buy quality. Dont listen to bro scientists on fitness boards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock