• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: Health Advice on supplement program?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by lisamark, Dec 3, 2018.

1. lisamark

lisamark PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    I am looking at a few different options, just wanted some input. I just hit 51, still work out daily. Looking for I guess a combo of a testosterone boost, with strength and endurance/recovery increase to maintain my regimen. Has anyone tried bdg performance labs, the first thing that came up when I search this seems to fit just want some more input from the gurus before I buy lol. Any other options you guys subscribe to? I want something effective as well as safe of course.

2. MHP368

MHP368 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $616
    Seems like totally the wrong forum to ask but check examine and then labdoor to buy quality of whatever examine tells you

I imagine a t booster supplement wont be super potent as it would already be a pharmaceutical. IMO just get actual testosterone from a doctor. Have them run a lipid panel and check your vitamin d as well while youre at it.

Advise on endurance / recovery would be the same , check the peer reviewed research on exqmine and then buy quality. Dont listen to bro scientists on fitness boards.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.