The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launched But Stuck - Herbal Supplement

Marketing, social media, advertising

Shreyas Nampalli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 3, 2017
NJ
Hi All,

I just launched my product on Amazon as well as the product website. I manufacture, pack and ship the product myself out of a manufacturing lab. I have started selling on Amazon and feeling a bit stuck on where I should begin marketing. I do not want to get into FB marketing (yet) and I have explored discord communities. It is marketed toward Gamers (video games). Need some guidance on how to start getting organic sales. All your help is appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
im In the same industry with a similar setup
You should definitely use Twitter and Instagram to market
Purchase ad space on sites Dedicated to your target audience
Make sure you have infomercials on YouTube so people have a point of reference when they want to find out more info
Care to give more info on your supplement?

Shreyas Nampalli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 3, 2017
NJ
im In the same industry with a similar setup
You should definitely use Twitter and Instagram to market
Purchase ad space on sites Dedicated to your target audience
Make sure you have infomercials on YouTube so people have a point of reference when they want to find out more info
Care to give more info on your supplement?

It is an adaptogenic herbal supplement, it is in a powdered form and the finished dose is in capsule form. It helps reduce stress and anxiety , is an antioxidant and boosts focus, clarity.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
It is an adaptogenic herbal supplement, it is in a powdered form and the finished dose is in capsule form. It helps reduce stress and anxiety , is an antioxidant and boosts focus, clarity.
There was a guy up here who sold a similar supplement. He didn't see much success though, and I think its because of how he was marketing. It would be a good idea IMO to reach out to ASMR channels on Youtube, and try to get promo time. I think that would be the perfect community for you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.