- Joined
- May 30, 2011
- Messages
- 387
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 66%
Hey everyone!
I'm currently working with a client (slowlane in order to pay for fastlane endeavor) who needs a CRM for their business. They are small art school in Miami Beach. They offer classes and studios where artists can paint and showcase their work.
I'm hoping I can get a recommendation from my fellow fastlaners on how I can set this CRM up for them. Which CRM's are currently available, and what are some options available...
What they need is:
1. The ability for people to enroll (subscribe) into classes for a fee. They should be able to pay for the classes online. The option for recurring payment should be there.
2. Each signup should be done for a user who has an account with the art studio. So they can only sign up for classes if they have a free account with them. This way the admins can see who's signed up for what, and how many times...etc
3. Admins should be able to look up their customers like a contact list.
4. Automatic emails should be sent to customers after they sign up, and email blasts or email news letters..etc should be able to be sent out.
5. I could use google calendars for this, but to make something more professional would be ideal - a monthly calendar showing customers which classes are available and their times. I can tinker with plugins for that, although the ideal thing would be to have this calendar populated from the CRM. I get that that's more of a CMS thing, although since classes, and enrollement are related these systems ideally would be integrated.
I've looked at CRM's like ZoHo, artful.ly, infusionsoft, salesforce, and a whole bunch of other ones and I've had a hard time finding an effective low cost option.
Their site is a wordpress site, and they currently run about 3-4 separate systems to accomplish their goals.
Thanks!
I'm currently working with a client (slowlane in order to pay for fastlane endeavor) who needs a CRM for their business. They are small art school in Miami Beach. They offer classes and studios where artists can paint and showcase their work.
I'm hoping I can get a recommendation from my fellow fastlaners on how I can set this CRM up for them. Which CRM's are currently available, and what are some options available...
What they need is:
1. The ability for people to enroll (subscribe) into classes for a fee. They should be able to pay for the classes online. The option for recurring payment should be there.
2. Each signup should be done for a user who has an account with the art studio. So they can only sign up for classes if they have a free account with them. This way the admins can see who's signed up for what, and how many times...etc
3. Admins should be able to look up their customers like a contact list.
4. Automatic emails should be sent to customers after they sign up, and email blasts or email news letters..etc should be able to be sent out.
5. I could use google calendars for this, but to make something more professional would be ideal - a monthly calendar showing customers which classes are available and their times. I can tinker with plugins for that, although the ideal thing would be to have this calendar populated from the CRM. I get that that's more of a CMS thing, although since classes, and enrollement are related these systems ideally would be integrated.
I've looked at CRM's like ZoHo, artful.ly, infusionsoft, salesforce, and a whole bunch of other ones and I've had a hard time finding an effective low cost option.
Their site is a wordpress site, and they currently run about 3-4 separate systems to accomplish their goals.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
