The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey, can anyone suggest a good FREE CRM (for starters)?

Solais

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Sep 14, 2018
Long story short:

I went on a 10 hour "outreach" spree today (I'm not gonna lie - I wanted to tear my hair out making all those comments and posts and I felt my blood pressure shoot up at least 30% above normal) and I was like "Yeah, this isn't going to work..." but I already got a lead, LOL!

But here's the thing...I don't want a gazillion emails clogging up my gmail. I need an easy way to track and manage the "customer pipeline"

Ideally I don't want to pay for the CRM just yet; of course I eventually will, just not now. Can anyone suggest a CRM with a half-decent free option for a solopreneur?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Boab

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Aug 17, 2017
Scotland
I've just started reaching out to people and HubSpot.com is very good. Also had a nifty Gmail plugin which means you can do everything from your email

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Streak

policebaton

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Apr 3, 2017
florida
Hubspot has a decent free version, PD I think does too... but if you want to get full function Pipedrive is so great and super simple, and only like $12/month. Lots of integrations with other apps, easy to import/export/get started, etc.

Salesforce/hubspot are a little more powerful and a little more expensive. If you can swing it, just get pipedrive. Lmk if you want help setting it up I'd be happy to do it over a video call or something

Smith953

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 7, 2022
Long story short:

I went on a 10 hour "outreach" spree today (I'm not gonna lie - I wanted to tear my hair out making all those comments and posts and I felt my blood pressure shoot up at least 30% above normal) and I was like "Yeah, this isn't going to work..." but I already got a lead, LOL!

But here's the thing...I don't want a gazillion emails clogging up my Gmail. I need an easy way to track and manage the "customer pipeline"

Ideally I will suggest to pay for the CRM for SaaS business just yet; of course I eventually will, just not now. Can anyone suggest a CRM with a half-decent free option for a solopreneur?
I use HubSpot free and it’s pretty good. Before that over the last 8 years I have had Copper (aka Prosperworks), Insightly, PhilasmicosCRM, and tried several others. Free was not my objective. Functional and with a decent API for not too much was my goal. Happy with HubSpot.

Most others start free or cheap but you rapidly hit one of their limits and are forced to upgrade. Considering the prices they offer not much for your dollar either.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hubspots pretty good, you also have the idea of creating an excel spreadsheet or Google Sheets. If you can afford $20 dollars a month. There's always Pipedrive.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.