Juanix
New Contributor
Hello everyone,
I´m thinking to do a social web application to adults, I´m from Mexico, so... I´m going to do my best with this little project, I work as a software developer, so... I have concepts about designing, programming and deploying a web site to a server, I have worked as de developer since 2 years ago, my english is not so good as you can see (I think), so... I know there are a lot of web pages or applications to share personal photos or videos, my first approach is just to show photos in this social media with adds, and obviously, to remove adds and see content restricted between profiles, the user has to pay some amount of money each six months or each year (I don´t know this yet).
If the web app works and make money, it would be improved with more things and functionality, the thing is I don´t have a lot of money to invest, and the technologies to develop and deploy my web app are angular and .NET of Microsoft, once my money has go out, I don´t know what I´m going to do, and I know it could work or not.
I would like to know what do you think, ´cause a think I have put myself in a little box without opening my mind to posibilities.
Cheers.
I´m thinking to do a social web application to adults, I´m from Mexico, so... I´m going to do my best with this little project, I work as a software developer, so... I have concepts about designing, programming and deploying a web site to a server, I have worked as de developer since 2 years ago, my english is not so good as you can see (I think), so... I know there are a lot of web pages or applications to share personal photos or videos, my first approach is just to show photos in this social media with adds, and obviously, to remove adds and see content restricted between profiles, the user has to pay some amount of money each six months or each year (I don´t know this yet).
If the web app works and make money, it would be improved with more things and functionality, the thing is I don´t have a lot of money to invest, and the technologies to develop and deploy my web app are angular and .NET of Microsoft, once my money has go out, I don´t know what I´m going to do, and I know it could work or not.
I would like to know what do you think, ´cause a think I have put myself in a little box without opening my mind to posibilities.
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
