scottaj74
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 11, 2012
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 30%
Anyone else here suffer from ADD? or more specifically, lack of focus. I find the computer very easy to get distracted on. For example, I'll be sending emails to manufacturers to China to figure out pricing. Then I'll find myself researching Chinese shipping, I'll go their homepage and look around, maybe find their Facebook page. I'll then click on and go to Facebook look around their page. I'll then click on my own page to see what my friends are up and then I find 30 mins later I'm like WTF? How did I let myself get suckered into doing this?
Is there software out there that blocks my activity on the computer or only limits me to certain applications for certain time frame? Any tips out there that has helped anyone else out there. My wife is a big fan of writing lists down and following them. I seem to have the mindset that I know what I need to do, but maybe having a list written down will help maintain focus and get certain tasks done.
I wish I had some kind of shock therapy system set-up so that when those thoughts come into my mind I get shocked for it. Maybe when I get distracted my computer starts beeping, sparks fly out and it yells "This user is surfing porn" or something......that would get off those pages pretty quick.
Is there software out there that blocks my activity on the computer or only limits me to certain applications for certain time frame? Any tips out there that has helped anyone else out there. My wife is a big fan of writing lists down and following them. I seem to have the mindset that I know what I need to do, but maybe having a list written down will help maintain focus and get certain tasks done.
I wish I had some kind of shock therapy system set-up so that when those thoughts come into my mind I get shocked for it. Maybe when I get distracted my computer starts beeping, sparks fly out and it yells "This user is surfing porn" or something......that would get off those pages pretty quick.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
