What's new

Thank you for the add

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
A

Anon118459

Guest
Hello, my name is Linda from Airdrie. I stumbled upon this site today and I would like to connect with a mentor (locally) that could help me out in 2023. With all the so called gurus out there, I am finding it very difficult to find something that is going to work and trying to stop shelling out money where I don’t get the support to continue on with my journey.

After being scammed this year in crypto and losing in a divorce settlement from my ex husband, I am tired of having all savings drained out of me. I really want to find someone that could help me grow financially and I would pay it forward by helping people in my situation to better their lives. I want to quit my full time job and live life on my terms. I want to travel around the world and want to retire in 10 years, if not earlier. I don’t have much funds to invest but I have time and patience to learn from the best. If you could help, I would be forever grateful. Thank you @Mj_DeMarco for giving me a chance to be on this forum so I could learn more from all of you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Egvis cioph tdennif vjot zies op dszqvu epf mutoph op e fowusdi tivvminipv gsun nz iy jatcepf, O en vosif ug jewoph emm tewopht fseopif uav ug ni. O siemmz xepv vu gopf tuniupi vjev duamf jimq ni hsux gopepdoemmz
Zua xomm hiv tdennif eheop.

Jewoph vjot evvovafi xomm emnutv haesepvii vjev zua xomm gopf zuastimg epuvjis tdennis vu tiqesevi zua gsun zuas nupiz.

Zua dep miesp gsun uvjist, cav zua xomm jewi vu fu vji jesf xusl zuastimg. Epz hasa us gopepdoem "iyqisv" vjev qsunotit zua uvjisxoti ot katv hivvoph sodj cz "viedjoph uvjist" jux vu hiv sodj.

Vji upmz qistup vjev dep jimq zua edjoiwi gopepdoem gsiifun ot zuastimg.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom