The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ad creative in fitness: Are you sold?

Marketing, social media, advertising

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Warning: If you click on this link the design will be forever stuck in your Canva account. You can't remove the shared file unless permission is revoked. I'd like my permission revoked please.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Warning: If you click on this link the design will be forever stuck in your Canva account. You can't remove the shared file unless permission is revoked. I'd like my permission revoked please.
oh sorry ill fix that

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Sorry how do i remove you

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
There is a lot of money to be made by offering health care solution to baby boomers who have a huge spending power.

My good friend in his 70s, sometimes jokingly known as my Godfather, was pitched an experimental drug by the doctor that will cost $10k.

The reasoning is that he has low bone density (discovered during a routine check up) and that is placing him at higher risk of fracture in a potential fall. The downside of the drug is that it has cancer inducing risk.

We conclude that the risk doesn’t make sense.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
There is a lot of money to be made by offering health care solution to baby boomers who have a huge spending power.

My good friend in his 70s, sometimes jokingly known as my Godfather, was pitched an experimental drug by the doctor that will cost $10k.

The reasoning is that he has low bone density (discovered during a routine check up) and that is placing him at higher risk of fracture in a potential fall. The downside of the drug is that it has cancer inducing risk.

We conclude that the risk doesn’t make sense.
"There is a lot of money to be made by offering health care solution to baby boomers who have a huge spending power."
That's why I went for them. They have been saving for their entire life.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
"There is a lot of money to be made by offering health care solution to baby boomers who have a huge spending power."
That's why I went for them. They have been saving for their entire life.

FYI they're Generation X; Boomers are now in their mid-to-late 70s. But yeah, good target audience.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Mj, is it against the forum rules to repost something that I already said in this thread in a new thread? or would that be considered spamming

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Ok then. How do I improve it
I got a question. How do you train somebody differently at age 60 than at age 30? And how old are you?

To me it feels like you are just targeting a demographic, but have no idea what this demographic wants.

The reason I ask is because I found that young trainers have no idea what somebody in their 50s or 60s or anybody older than them feels like. The recovery is totally different and the joint movements are totally different.

When I was in my late 30s and my trainer was in her young 20s. I would push back when she had me do too many exercises and or just too much volume. Now 15 years later and she is in her high 30s she tells me that now she understands what I was talking about when she used to train me lol.

My current trainer is in around mid 40s.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Ok then. How do I improve it?

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
By the way, do you know a guy in his 60s that is looking to lose weight, become more mobile or be healthier in 6 months? I’m taking on 5 case studies for free, because that’s all I can handle. I just want to get some testimonials for my course. I help them lose weight and get healthier without restrictive diets and other hard things. It works. I’d just like more testimonials to show it works across different scenarios. Does anyone you like come to mind?
This is what happens when you listen to Alex Hormozi, whose popularity is the single biggest tragedy that has happened to the digital marketing world. Almost everything he teaches in his two books sucks and doesn’t work. But guess what — you’ll go on listening to him because he has money and is successful. That’s why you’ll go on being broke.

These gurus either have no idea how to run a business, OR even worse, they do, but they don’t teach it to you, instead they teach this crap to you.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
This is what happens when you listen to Alex Hormozi, whose popularity is the single biggest tragedy that has happened to the digital marketing world. Almost everything he teaches in his two books sucks and doesn’t work. But guess what — you’ll go on listening to him because he has money and is successful. That’s why you’ll go on being broke.

These gurus either have no idea how to run a business, OR even worse, they do, but they don’t teach it to you, instead they teach this crap to you.
Why does it suck

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023

His business model would not work if his free stuff was not good

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
If you want to target older people I suggest approaching door to door.

They tend to not to trust business transactions online and paranoid about getting scammed online.

They see your face, they like you as a person, they will do business with you.

You don’t have to do the free offers things because they aren’t cheapskates like genz and millennials.

They have money, time and often no one to talk to. If you are patient with them and can create a vibe of wanting to be their friends that will work well. “Free” and “pages of testimonials” aren’t top priority.

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
I don’t think guys in their 60’s are trying to lose fat for looks. I think it would be better off to say gain muscle and increase mobility.
True for me already in only my early 40's

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
No, his business model wouldn’t work if he didn’t pay for expensive PR. Has nothing to do with his stuff being good, as a professional who has spent the last 12 years in the industry I can tell you it’s not. I wouldn’t give his stuff even to my beginner level copywriters, that’s how sucky I find it.

The masses — like you — eat up everything that is put out to them from sources that have high authority. They’ve been well-trained to do that.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Why does it suck
Because I have 0 trust that you will deliver on what you promise. You’ve already shown yourself to be a trouble-maker, someone who lacks seriousness. You expect your clients to help you (how do I switch off canva bla bla), you can’t solve even the basic problems that come up, you have no creativity except copy/paste and so on. Do I really need to go on?

Furthermore you have shown to have 0 understanding of the actual problems old people have OR how they talk about those problems and frame them when it comes to fitness.

I never ask customers how to fix their problems, that’s why they come to me. To get answers that they themselves don’t have. In addition, people know that my word is law — if I say X, then X will happen or I will die trying to make it happen. If you say you’ll help an old guy, and he gets no results after 4 weeks, you’ll be like “F*ck this old guy, let me look for someone else”. You’re a quitter.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sorry how do i remove you

Ok then. How do I improve it?

Why does it suck

Entrepreneurs are problem solvers.

If you refuse to solve your own problems and need someone to tell you exactly what to do, you don't have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.

You need a job, not another book by Hormozi.

If you refuse to get a job, read a book on problem solving and learning.

It appears you refuse to do either.

1701879360142.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.