The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability partner/mastermind?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kenborg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2020
Earth
Anyone looking for an accountability partner to kill it in 2021? I am. DM me if you're interested. We can hop on a call and decide if it makes sense for us to work together.

Concept: Meet virtually several times a month (zoom + slack?), to share goals, progress, and challenges. I want to connect with people who embrace failure, are vulnerable (listen), and can give/receive constructive feedback. I'm thinking the mastermind group will have a maximum of 3 like-minded people (1-2 people is fine too).
About me: 28 y/o, male, living in Asia. Looking to start my own startup in 2021 (no idea yet). Working in finance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
does not work's out(in my experience) when everybody is starting as some of them will be unmotivated and there will be no feedback loop, it will bring down the energy of the group.

what I suggest is to get the ball rolling and only after that connect with like-minded individuals and mentors.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
do EPIC things, get results, and report here.

most of fastlaners are very kind and will happy to help you when you will be having troubles.

Kenborg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2020
Earth
do EPIC things, get results, and report here.

most of fastlaners are very kind and will happy to help you when you will be having troubles.
This is great feedback, thanks. I find speaking to an actual person face-to-face lifts my spirit in a way that text can't. I think I'll post in the forums down the line too.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
You bet count me in! I see a lot of these groups who try to do too much too soon and collapse very quickly. There’s a cool app called “WithPeers” which is a light fun way to get a group going! I’m game if you are!
Ps. I’m in a men’s slack group called sail... weekly zoom checkins and using a habit tracker app called kin. It’s pretty cool! ☘️

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
Anyone looking for an accountability partner to kill it in 2021? I am. DM me if you're interested. We can hop on a call and decide if it makes sense for us to work together.

Concept: Meet virtually several times a month (zoom + slack?), to share goals, progress, and challenges. I want to connect with people who embrace failure, are vulnerable (listen), and can give/receive constructive feedback. I'm thinking the mastermind group will have a maximum of 3 like-minded people (1-2 people is fine too).
About me: 28 y/o, male, living in Asia. Looking to start my own startup in 2021 (no idea yet). Working in finance.

You bet count me in! I see a lot of these groups who try to do too much too soon and collapse very quickly. There’s a cool app called “WithPeers” which is a light fun way to get a group going! I’m game if you are!
Ps. I’m in a men’s slack group called sail... weekly zoom checkins and using a habit tracker app called kin. It’s pretty cool! ☘️
@Kenborg @Hadrian

Accountability sessions let's go!

I'm from Spain, full-time content freelancer, also working on launching an product via FBA. For me, 2021 will be for scaling on e-commerce and starting a cool Saas company (my passion)

So I'm also starting from scratch.

Zoom works fine. I found another accountability partner last month here on the forum, and we do sessions every two weeks on Zoom and Notion (@dilooska ). I'll tell her about this, but I'm happy to join.

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 22, 2011
Is there anyway to get an accountability partner on a shared habit tracker app and have a weekly chat on slack or another app? I'm currently in the process of escaping my current day job by working on my online store and have lots of tasks to complete.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Is there anyway to get an accountability partner on a shared habit tracker app and have a weekly chat on slack or another app? I'm currently in the process of escaping my current day job by working on my online store and have lots of tasks to complete.

Aloha ok a few of us set up a small Accountabilty Group.... I haven't advertised it on here yet til we had it fully operational... PM me for the Discord App invite!

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
I’d be up for this if you have room. I’m working on building up the online sales/customer base of a B&M women’s clothing store. Also helping out a bit here and there on the digital marketing for a clothing brand that’s exploding right now...my wife’s a partner in the biz.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.