The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accountability. Brainstorming. Support.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
To anyone who's willing, and looking for an accountability buddy, brainstorming partner, and friend for support, I'd like to get in contact and start having Skype chats.

These can be to simply chat about what our next move might be, bounce ideas off each other, or talk through a current struggle in a judgement free, supportive, two-way communication conversation.

I'm no guru. I don't even have my own business yet. Nor am I simply asking for mentorship here.
Come in with your ideas and questions, and we'll chat about them. I'll come in with mine, and we'll chat about them.
Then we'll check in in a few weeks, see how we're doing, and keep moving forward.

PM me :thumbsup:
Fastlane here we come.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

kbratt100

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Dec 23, 2017
Long Island
To anyone who's willing, and looking for an accountability buddy, brainstorming partner, and friend for support, I'd like to get in contact and start having Skype chats.

These can be to simply chat about what our next move might be, bounce ideas off each other, or talk through a current struggle in a judgement free, supportive, two-way communication conversation.

I'm no guru. I don't even have my own business yet. Nor am I simply asking for mentorship here.
Come in with your ideas and questions, and we'll chat about them. I'll come in with mine, and we'll chat about them.
Then we'll check in in a few weeks, see how we're doing, and keep moving forward.

PM me :thumbsup:
Fastlane here we come.

Nemolein

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Nov 12, 2017
Brazil
Hey, I am interested. I would like to share my thought and ideas for business. I would be great to talk with someone, since i usually talk to myself about this stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.