To anyone who's willing, and looking for an accountability buddy, brainstorming partner, and friend for support, I'd like to get in contact and start having Skype chats.
These can be to simply chat about what our next move might be, bounce ideas off each other, or talk through a current struggle in a judgement free, supportive, two-way communication conversation.
I'm no guru. I don't even have my own business yet. Nor am I simply asking for mentorship here.
Come in with your ideas and questions, and we'll chat about them. I'll come in with mine, and we'll chat about them.
Then we'll check in in a few weeks, see how we're doing, and keep moving forward.
PM me
Fastlane here we come.
These can be to simply chat about what our next move might be, bounce ideas off each other, or talk through a current struggle in a judgement free, supportive, two-way communication conversation.
I'm no guru. I don't even have my own business yet. Nor am I simply asking for mentorship here.
Come in with your ideas and questions, and we'll chat about them. I'll come in with mine, and we'll chat about them.
Then we'll check in in a few weeks, see how we're doing, and keep moving forward.
PM me
Fastlane here we come.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
