The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Accelerated Intelligence: Maybe one of the best blogs on the net

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

AlexDep89

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Feb 6, 2018
Belgium
Thank you so much for this resource. I love it.
One gem I just read about, and just started doing myself instinctively is the stepping stone method (vs traditional goal setting). Meaning I don't know what I want to do with my life, or who I want to be,.... So instead of setting big goals, I just set stepping stones. For me getting a body fat under 20% (I have been fat most of my life) and running a marathon is my steppingstone in combination with reading a book a week. I don't know where it will bring me, but I know that the confidence I might get from it, combined with increased energy of the healthy habits I developed to reach this steppingstones will give me a different outlook, so when I reach them, I will set the next steppingstone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.