The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

About to buy my dream car

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
So your "dream car" is the one with the "same body kit" not the actual car?
Most Shelbys you see are kit cars, assuming he’s talking about the Cobra. The kit car versions of them can be pretty expensive too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Most Shelbys you see are kit cars, assuming he’s talking about the Cobra. The kit car versions of them can be pretty expensive too.
Oh I figured a new Mustang VS the Shelby GT500

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
I don't have a dream car. I like what you can do with cars, much like @SteveO with rock crawl, I like fast cars on a race track. Raced Ferraries and Lambos but would hate to drive it on regular roads. With one exception, I used to daily drive a 911 and am thinking of getting another one. For now just a Range Rover for daily driving.

All that said, I think it's important to celebrate success and get nice things. If you have a dream car, then get one! Why not? Enjoy life.

Life is short, you can always make more money.

I recently enjoyed an old bottle of wine. Rare moments, instead of hoarding it, we choose to open and drink it with friends! 16BDB13F-A16A-4FD0-A9B2-E9193F2230AB.jpeg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.