Hey guys looking forward to meeting everyone! Quick intro about who I am and how I stumbled across this site... I am a college Junior and have always dreamed of becoming very wealthy just like everyone else on this forum! My college experience has been average at best and I have even pondered dropping out to spend my time starting a company. Why spend 4 years to get a slip of paper to work for someone else?! I gotta be RICH QUICK! It is the thoughts like these that have led me to love MJ's book. The way he has added clarity to the questions I have had my whole life is nothing less than genius.
Wondering how the heck I was going to become a millionaire by climbing a corporate ladder depressed the fire out of me. No way I am going to live a 9-5 life!! Picked up the book on iBooks about 7 months ago and loved every second of it. Here's to MJ and the lives he changes through the Fastlane! :fastlane:
Wondering how the heck I was going to become a millionaire by climbing a corporate ladder depressed the fire out of me. No way I am going to live a 9-5 life!! Picked up the book on iBooks about 7 months ago and loved every second of it. Here's to MJ and the lives he changes through the Fastlane! :fastlane:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
