What's new

ABOUT ME

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

DreamAct

THE NIGHTMARE IS THE ABSENCE OF DREAM
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 22, 2024
Messages
9
Location
Namur (Belgique)
Rep Bank
$375
User Power: 156%
Hi everyone,

I am very happy to be a member of the Fastlane forum. I want to contribute and learn new things with curiosity. My name is Nicolas. I am 42 years old, married and father of four children. I was born and live in Belgium. I am self-employed in the window cleaning sector.

My father had a cleaning company that was eventually dissolved. It was in this company that I cleaned windows for the first time in 2005. I started my business in April 2021, just after the second lockdown, after more than 20 years of

I did odd jobs without ever having a contract. The only contract I had did not last three months, because the boss of the window cleaning company made his workers work at -5 in winter. So since the water was freezing on the windows and it was too complicated and dangerous to clean the windows with ice skates, I preferred to leave.

In my professional career, I have had a series of jobs: stonemason, warehouse worker, window dresser, mason and baker, carpenter, cleaner, network salesperson (Ignorant, I took out a loan thanks to the fraudulent methods of bosses who ended up in prison...) and so on... The major triggering event that definitively pushed me to take action to create my company was the day I found myself in the company car of a boss for whom I worked, waiting 45 minutes without moving because he was a prisoner of a Chinese client who was spouting arguments to justify the low price he was prepared to pay for the excellent service we had provided him. So, I said to myself:

"So, so, I'm not even the master of my time!" This is the straw that broke the camel's back... But one of the main reasons, besides the search for temporal and financial freedom, is to be able to offer work to those who need it, and to bring change and value to this booming sector.

The richest period in terms of experiences, learning and discoveries, is that of the last four years when alone with God, and myself (and the millionaire's highway in a car), I crisscrossed the roads all over the country going from client to client, from site to site to clean windows... This period allowed me to dream, to develop my working method, to analyze, to research and to discover the many corrections and improvements to be made to this sector in terms of tools and equipment.

As I had just done business with a car dealership present throughout the country, I sought to equip myself with the most appropriate tools to allow me to complete the job as efficiently and quickly as possible. Since this company is me and half of my income goes to taxes, duties and social laws, I have debts, I have a family to support, and I refuse to become a slave to the one who lends, it was difficult for me to invest in equipment such as a reverse osmosis system (pure water) so I opted for less expensive tools that are in the traditional category, but with large dimensions.

I love what I do, but at the moment, I am looking to train and delegate to free up my time and devote myself to the invention and improvement of tools and equipment. I want to create a brand with a unique and revolutionary concept of tools to relieve and facilitate the lives of workers in this field.

Thank you all for your welcome and your valuable experiences

Nicolas
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Podumet, eqqsidoevi vji opvsufadvoup epf vji GVI tvusz.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom