The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Warning for Young Guys: Money is NOT the way to solve your Girl Problems

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
I lost count on how many times I've been rejected by a woman simply because I wasn't tall enough.
It can be a screening tool. Your height gives them a context to explore your character, otherwise they'd wait for another opportunity. A good answer would be , "Yes, I am sooo short. I never had to pay on the bus because the conductor would not notice me...." -- and then move on talking about your business, as if nothing had happened.
(And yes, you can be confident in business, and absolutely not confident with women. There is no single confidence score. So while one has to become a different, more confident person in order to build a successful business, this is not the same as becoming a more confident person in interactions with women. You can have one but not the other, or vice versa. I have seen both scenarios.)

As to why the screening is effective, imagine interviewing salespeople: you say "No" to everyone, and hire the ones that stay. Won't it give you better salespeople? :)
You may not have the luxury of saying No to everyone, but an attractive girl does. A 9/10, by the time she is 25 years old, could have been in 5,000 conversations with men that she did not even initiate. If she spends 30 minutes to get to know everyone, it will become her life. Furthermore, 100 of those men are actively moving forward and making things happen, handling objections (just like people on this forum are making things happen in business), so there's not much incentive to dwell on the remaining 4900. The "No, you are short" is highly effective: if you stay, you are a rare confident guy worth a bit more of her time. If you leave, great, she did not have to waste another 5 minutes (times 5,000).

A reasonable objection would be, "but isn't the girl missing out on meeting a great guy?" --- and the answer is No, there are thousands of great guys who are also millionaires, AND who know how to deal with such questions. If the girl lives in a big city and is going to enough high end venues, which an attractive girl can do for free, she will meet enough great guys with money AND looks AND personality AND confidence AND humor AND charisma, so she can then freely reject 99% of the rest in 5 seconds. It's just marketing and understanding the marketplace.

For MJ, the easiest strategy would've been creating a social circle environment where everyone looks up to him, then inviting enough women to simply attend so they'd be exposed to his status and experience, then capitalize on that. It's a low-commitment thing, just attending a (free) and potentially useful business / networking event that is easier to agree to than a date. Think free e-book followed by upselling to a $500 course. As another example, if MJ just created this forum and offered the INSIDERS Subscription without first authoring TMF and Unscripted , I doubt a lot of people would have been interested: without the books it's just too much effort to figure out, whether MJ is an authority.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
Buy an old POS car, wear supermarket clothes and say you're a bin man, be you and dont overthink it. If you cant spark a connection on a cheap or even free date, is it even worth it? Best dating advice ive had.
And to the guys speaking about height, I'm 5ft 5 and have never had any trouble with it either youre putting too much importance on height or its just an american thing.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland
Just as a way of backing it up give this a listen.

View: https://youtu.be/Yiv9ay1TLPM

This kind of love is irrational, you cant analyze it and theres no real criteria to it. You forgive things you normally wouldnt. Its a feeling that echoes from somewhere in your heart. When its there youll feel it and you wont be saying to yourself "yeah but i dont like her job or shes 10 pounds heavier than id like" youll just go with it. Because the person that stirs up that emotion is the one that you want to be spending a boring wednesday night in with, having a laugh or even just having that feeling of absolute comfort and security of knowing the other person is just there. You wont get any of this from checking all the boxes off in a list. Ever seen a happy guy whose wife is just UGLY and you think man you could do better? Yeah, to him shes the most beautiful person on the planer and even a victoria secret model cant pull him astray.

A key thing to remember is to try not over analyze it and dont go for the "approach". Try talking to people when youre out and talk about things that both mean something to you and interest others. Talk to everyone, men women whatever and you may just find a woman that hangs on to every word you say because its genuine and you didnt aporoach her solely for one reason. That might not be the best approach if youre looking to just get laid, but youll find the right one, which is worth more than all the money in the world.

Just remember, women are people, just like you and me, nothing more and nothing less, dating isnt a game of sales, it is its own breed. And when you think this way, you dont have to read all these dating help books, or worry about checking off some kind of criteria, because why would you want the one that youve to bend over backwards meeting all that for? Just be you and be comfortable in yourself, and when you find the right one, the one that loves you for you and strikes that match in your heart, youre damn sure youll work to being the best version of you that you can be, and youll do it automatically.

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
Personality is by far the most important thing when it comes to getting women.

thanks. i am reading this book :

(this is a public domain book so you can read it for free )

and the one thing that is repeated over and over again in the book is that character is the key to all our problems. character and your personal philosophy, your mission in life.

this is well said here :

look at any revolution in history and this is that Nietzsche quote at work. every time and evrywhere

IceCreamAction

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 20, 2016
Trinidad and Tobago
You attract who you are. Money helps, but it's not the end-all-be-all.

Think this about sums it up for me. Not black or white but realistically the fitter you get, better odds with someone who is fit (male or female). If anyone disagrees feel free although I believe the point is if you are chasing money for girls or guys better to chase fitness if that is your end goal. Money helps but a rocking body helps a lot more. Unless you WANT someone who's main interest is in your wallet, each to their own.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
You may not have the luxury of saying No to everyone, but an attractive girl does. A 9/10, by the time she is 25 years old, could have been in 5,000 conversations with men that she did not even initiate. If she spends 30 minutes to get to know everyone, it will become her life. Furthermore, 100 of those men are actively moving forward and making things happen, handling objections (just like people on this forum are making things happen in business), so there's not much incentive to dwell on the remaining 4900. The "No, you are short" is highly effective: if you stay, you are a rare confident guy worth a bit more of her time. If you leave, great, she did not have to waste another 5 minutes (times 5,000).

A reasonable objection would be, "but isn't the girl missing out on meeting a great guy?" --- and the answer is No, there are thousands of great guys who are also millionaires, AND who know how to deal with such questions.

I disagree. The reverse is likely to be true. Far more hot chicks than Multimillionaire.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Money won't solve your girl problems, but being broke won't either.
Money will solve the girl problem and many problems. But it is much harder to be a multimillionaire than to do enough work to solve the girl problem. Therefore it is quite self torturing to go into the business with the sole aim of getting chicks I think.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Money will solve the girl problem and many problems. But it is much harder to be a multimillionaire than to do enough work to solve the girl problem. Therefore it is quite self torturing to go into the business with the sole aim of getting chicks I think.

Anyone who gets into business for women is an idiot lol.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016

Not the norm and gives false hope.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fake relationship to go viral so they can get a reality TV show, increase their youtube followers, gain an instagram following.

After their 15 mins are up, I wouldn't be surprised if they separated "due to irreconcible differences".

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Money by itself won't I'm sorry. Unless you want goldiggers.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
if you can provide the girl with vacation, restaurants, a home in a nice neighborhood, a decent car, then you should be fine.

Nope, nope nope. Vacation paid by me? Nope, she has to earn it by working at a job.

Btw, I agree with those guys who say status is more important than looks.
It's true, I've observed this myself many times in social situations.

Let's say you're in a party where's there's lots of guys and all these hot girls.
Let's say there's 2 guys in there:

1) An average joe with a dad bod who knows the DJs, bouncers. All the other girls keep talking to him while he high-fives the rest of the guys as he walks by them. The vibe is good, and he seems to be the king of the place even though he doesn't own the club.

2) A handsome guy with a V-taper body aka Chris Evans replicate sitting with a few of his bros in one of those tables drinking beer and talking about themselves.

Fact: It's easier for Guy #1 to draw in and attract more and more girls who want to know him, and wonder why all other girls keep hanging around him.

Now, to achieve what Guy #1 did, in most cases, one would require money, which then translate to being able to provide value to the DJs / top dogs in this particular example, which word then goes around, his social proof goes through the roof, and it starts to snowball, and his fame aka status increases daily. All this happening, while more and more girls get to know he owns a Porsche (or gasp, a Bugatti).

And because girls always talk among themselves, BAM. It goes viral, and Guy #1 has to beat them away using a morning star, because he simply doesn't have enough time for these 9 / 10 hot babes who see him as the Alpha of the pack.

Who cares about that handsome V-taper guy at the table 8? Just another average handsome guy, who lacks the X-Factor that Guy #1 has......

Thinking about it back then, even in high school or in the workplace, the guy with the most girls is always never the most handsome guy. It was the most popular guy (who is about 6.5 / 7 at best).

Therefore, STATUS > ALL.

Tldr: Mini-celeb guy will destroy the non-celeb guy everywhere, anytime. I notice girls seem to be especially star-struck by celebs. Don't believe? Look at male celebs and their female fans' fanaticism over them, VS female celebs and their male fans. Girls are drawn to anything that smells "celeb".

*PS: Btw, it seems when people here are talking about "looks", they seem to be actually referring to body build / muscles. I thought looks is more of like facial features.
It's not difficult to achieve a muscular body, but it's difficult to change your looks unless you go for plastic surgery.

As for height, in many cases, I've seen the girls don't mind the guy being shorter than them (and the guy is usually those manly stocky-built alpha types lol).

Last edited:

Kruiser

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Aug 22, 2017
Arizona
Fact:

25% of all "girl problems" are due to guys chasing beautiful but superficial and selfish females and then getting confused and sad when the females show themselves to be superficial and selfish. "All girls cheat." "All girls are irrational." "All girls just want guys with a lot of money." Nope. Just the type of females you are chasing.

It all depends on what you want.

Don't want girl problems? Don't chase girls. By "girl" I mean a beautiful but superficial female mainly interested in looks and money. Got the hottest girl in the club because of your looks and money? Congrats! Oh, no . . . she cheated on you when someone better looking with more money came along? Well, what did you expect?

Find a woman, not a girl. Someone with character, virtue, etc. Someone you actually enjoy spending time with and who doesn't make you whince when she opens her mouth. Someone who will stick with you when your business blows up. When you lose your hair. Or get a cancer diagnosis. Someone who can stay up all night with a sick kid and still try to smile in the morning. I don't just mean "someone with a nice personality." She can still be physically hot.

And yeah, to win a woman like that, you want looks and money. But that is just part of it. You need to be the complete package. The well defined man, as it were. If you think you can get a truly worthwhile woman based mainly on your looks or money, I have some bad news for you . . .

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
It's more like this I will use me as an example.

Good looking ( low body fat jacked)
Status ( non existent)
Game ( rusty)
Money ( none )
Confidence ( low)

So need to work on the rest, you will always be working on this and at times some will be more important than the others as you go along, my lack of money is effecting my confidence as I don't have alot of financial security. Do I have to be rich to fix this? NO Not even close i just feel unstable right now. less stressed my confidence will grow again . Just keep working on yourself.

I've had time in my life I've had more money, not in shape, living with parents and slaying it. Confidence is so so important more so than looks.

I did not disclose to any of these birds how financially secure I was or wasn't but when your financially more secure it helps mentally.

poepe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 19, 2019
The post below is a fair warning for guys that are on this forum and in entrepreneurship for the wrong reasons. If you're looking to make money to get the girl, then you're doing it wrong. There's easier ways to get the girl, and if that's your sole purpose for making money, then you should read my post below and reevaluate your process. Money should not be your priority.

Lately I've talked to too many misguided guys and read too many misguided posts about attracting women. The general thought process in business communities is: If You Get Money --> You'll Attract Women. This is a thought process that has been embedded into us by society - movies, books, tv shows, and advertising. The idea is that the guy with the mansion, sports car, Rolex, etc. is the one that can get the girl. He's the only one that can attract her and make her fall in love, and without money, no attractive girl will ever love him.

Well I'm here to tell you that that's complete bullshit.

When it comes to attracting attractive women, the #1 currency is not money, but physical appearance. Money is likely #3 for most women after personality at #2.

Read that again, let that sink in, and think about it from the girl's perspective. Let's go through an example.

Let's say you're an attractive Asian girl in her 20's. You have the option between the following two guys:

XhqWijr.png

This guy.

AU7FBqy.png

Or this guy.

Who do you choose?

The pictures above I took from Instagram. I typed in Shangri-La Singapore to find the first guy. His pics are tagged with #offwhite #louisvuitton #champagne, and a bunch of other namebrand bullshit. The second guy I searched "muay thai" and found him. I won't link the direct instagrams as that won't be appropriate, but let me give you a breakdown of these two.

The first guy has most of his pictures in fancy places. Eating fancy dinners. Sports cars. Bottles of champagne. Luxury brand clothing. From Singapore. He's obviously wealthy.

The second guy has pictures of him playing basketball. In some cheap gym training. Hanging out with family. Nothing special. From the Philippines. Lower class in terms of wealth.

But you know who has sexier girls with him on his instagram?

You guessed it, the second guy.

Women don't want to marry and have kids with some ugly lame guy. If they do, their kids will come out ugly and unattractive. For most women, the thought of their kids is enough to turn them off from the ugly rich guys. They want to be around someone that they're comfortable around and proud to be with. Physical appearance is often the first thing they look at. Now I know that's hard to accept since we've been taught that men want physical attractiveness, and women want "security", but that's bullshit. We live in a time where women make enough to sustain themselves and don't have to sacrifice personal happiness for extra comfort.

Don't believe me?

Here. Pick a random bar/beach/day club that is economically within reason for the majority of people. Then go through the pictures. Find me a picture of an attractive girl with a fat ugly guy. Outside of Vegas and whore towns, you won't find it.

Now, think of it from your perspective as a guy:

hVTYPDZ.png

You have the choice between this woman.

OMr8wTE.png

Or this one.

Another two pictures that I took off instagram.

Who do you choose?

The first one is incredibly rich. Has her pictures in fancy hotels, shopping for purses, eating at expensive restaurants. Dating her can change your life. Do you date her?

Or do you date the second girl? She's broke, but has enough money to get her eyelashes done, makeup, and a simple haircut. She diets and works out, so she looks good. If you date her, you'll have to pay for at least half of all expenses and will have to be the primary breadwinner the rest of your life.

Assuming they have the same personalities, who's your pick?

Unless you have weird tastes for fat women, or are some sort of financial psychopath, the girl you likely chose is the second one.

... And that's my point. It's almost the same for women, and explains why rich women will cheat on their husbands with the gym instructor. Or why the boy toy will have a real girl that he's in love with.

Physical appearance is the #1 currency for attracting physically attractive women. Personality likely #2 for most women, and money #3.

So in summary: You attract who you are. Money helps, but it's not the end-all-be-all. If your goal in entrepreneurship is to get the girl, then you're doing it wrong. Instead, go on bodybuilding.com, or check out this guy on youtube: Jeremy Ethier. Take a different approach to getting the girl. After that, reassess if you want money.
For me I would choose the First Lady and I don’t have any inhibitive feeling against any of the two guys.
You have to know that everybody is different and are out looking for different things.
It’s never a black or white but I get the point that your life mission or wealth goal shouldn’t be because you want to attract females or show off

Matt Dassel

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
May 15, 2018
I have no idea how you can think about dating in this life. Ambition takes up everything. I feel like I have nothing left to invest.

I've had enough problems getting the model types in the past. Once I see them I can't barely speak a word and that alone was my sole strategy. I'm glad it works. But after feminism movement, they are now abundant and that allowed me to just go out in a night at the right place to find them.

This mentality, as I have already witnessed, made me somewhat too much opportunistic towards women as I felt just one night with them was enough for me. But I can't do much about that because this is the world we are living in. Post feminism, short relationships, fewer successful families, fewer rich guys that women expect to get still when they are young.

Rich guys that never married post feminism always make me think. Guys like Felix Dennis. They are not fooling themselves. Although I really want to marry I confess it has become harder to get to the sweet spot.

Db_DaVinci

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2019
If anyone is having trouble in this area you should definitely check out RSD Tyler’s videos on youtube, he showed me an entirely different perspective to the success with women stuff.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I once had a nice, decent-looking (Dad bod) guy chat with me, play with my kids, share watermelon, and discuss work all while we were at the pool in our very nice apartment complex. For three hours we just laughed and chatted while his son played with mine. It was slightly awkward at moments but not horrible.

I met his adult daughter who decided to come play with the kids. (Giving us even more time to focus on each other) We all discussed fun places to go to in our city. They both laughingly admitted that he doesn’t go out enough.

I said I was hoping to maybe meet friends out that night because I don’t go out enough either but even if my friends weren’t available I was gonna go out and play pool regardless. It was the beginning of summer.

He never asked for my number.
I saw no reason to ask for his. Maybe he didn’t think I was cool? I’ll never know.

The funny thing? I’ve dated guys uglier, poorer, less kind. You know why? They managed to ask.

MJ’s list is decent. But if each item was categorized and then you added just one thing... hmmm.

What’s the difference between the ppl on here who are successful and the ones who aren’t? Action.

In every area people have a level of confidence. Real confidence that comes from real effort, real failures, real humility, and real learning? That’s the sexiest thing on earth.

Finding your other half or a wonderful partner or a sex goddess or a loving supportive 1950’s housewife is a hunt for finding someone with shared values. You WILL find ppl like you. But you’ll never get them if you don’t actually ask.

The guy I’m talking to right now.. oh my. He’s a Christian, open-minded, loves to debate, and he thinks I’m funny as hell. He genuinely enjoys me. He thinks I’m adorable. He’s fit. He’s a hard worker. A good Dad. We connect. It’s wonderful. He says I get him. I kinda want to kiss him all over, every damn day. I can’t believe he finds my ridiculous sense of humor sexy. It’s a good match. I hope it can grow into a lot more. We’ll see. At the very least I’ve found a really awesome guy friend and THAT is a wonderful thing.

But... when he talks about noticing me in a business group.. trying to figure out how to talk to me.. how to approach me in a way that wouldn’t immediately get rejected..

He makes it seem like all the guys were secretly pming me or chasing me too. And they weren’t.

See, in his mind I’m such an amazing chick that he can’t imagine me not being chased. But, in reality? He’s one of eight guys who even tried. The group has 191 men in it. I don’t know how many are married.

My point? Guys talk about trying, talk about learning, but.. I don’t know.. I don’t think they take nearly as much action as they could.

I was once on a dating app. My profile pic was my legs, only. I got hundreds of messages in my one month free trial. Most were variations on “Hey nice legs!” And that was IT.

I made it a personal rule/lighthearted game to respond to every single guy who said anything, ANYTHING, that wasn’t an obvious compliment on my legs. One guys opening line was OH MY GOSH YOUR EYES ARE AMAAAAAZING.

To which I replied, “My eyes?”

And he said “Well, I don’t know for sure. How bout I tell you what I’m into and then maybe you can tell me stuff and then maybe, just maybe, I’ll find out?”

I met him for coffee a week later. Sadly in real life he was a nervous wreck.. but we ended with hugs and smiles.

My point? Dating is brutal AF. Brutal!!

Oh so brutal.

But just like business, you reap what you sow.

What do you want to be good at? Finding chicks? Making them laugh? Loving them? Showing them how awesome they are? Getting laid? Giving them the best experience of their life? Umm.. repeatedly? LMAO. You can be that guy.

Lol. Just keep taking action towards your goal. Don’t give up. That’s all you can do.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I got laid more when I was 19 and living at home, had braces, and would meet up in a walmart parking lot. It's about looking at least a little above average and just having some game. That can take very little time. Your career and building real wealth should take you longer.

wade1mil

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Jun 29, 2011
If you're going to generalize all women and men...

Men's #1 is physical appearance (age, weight, body shape, skin tone, teeth, smile)
Women's #1 is status (confidence, friends, purpose, power, opinions of her friends about you)

Confidence increases a man's physical appearance more for a woman than six-pack abs. But one thing to keep in mind from a guy's perspective...if you go to the gym and get in great shape, you will be more attractive to women due to your higher confidence. The six-pack abs is just a bonus (some girls actually prefer NO abs).

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
If you're going to generalize all women and men...

Men's #1 is physical appearance (age, weight, body shape, skin tone, teeth, smile)
Women's #1 is status (confidence, friends, purpose, power, opinions of her friends about you)

Confidence increases a man's physical appearance more for a woman than six-pack abs. But one thing to keep in mind from a guy's perspective...if you go to the gym and get in great shape, you will be more attractive to women due to your higher confidence. The six-pack abs is just a bonus (some girls actually prefer NO abs).

I would venture that a woman who doesn’t enjoy abs on a guy prolly doesn’t want to be encouraged to go to the gym herself.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
If anyone is having trouble in this area you should definitely check out RSD Tyler’s videos on youtube, he showed me an entirely different perspective to the success with women stuff.

RSD is a sham and a cult. It's very cringe-worthy and most guys that go through their programs keep coming back which is the perfect business model.

Their method of "teaching" is to produce vague content like Mark Manson and their fan boys soak it up without realizing the "advice" is not actionable keeping them stuck and unhappy.

You cannot teach "pick up" without first understanding the sexual market place and where YOU stand in it.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
He never asked for my number.
I saw no reason to ask for his. Maybe he didn’t think I was cool? I’ll never know.

I never understood this. So, apparently, you were at least somewhat attracted to him, and that you would go out with him if he asks?

In that case, why not you take the initiative and ask for him to go out with you instead? Subtly, like "So, you free this Sun? There's movie X showing and I think it's good".

Maybe the interest level towards him wasn't high enough?
I always assume that if a female is totally into / highly attracted to a guy, she would make all the moves or at least be the first to take action most of the time, albeit in a subtle way.

I always tell myself that if a girl doesn't ask me for my Facebook account or make some sort of moves on me, she just isn't interested and I shouldn't bother. Because the ones who're interested, do.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I never understood this. So, apparently, you were at least somewhat attracted to him, and that you would go out with him if he asks?

In that case, why not you take the initiative and ask for him to go out with you instead? Subtly, like "So, you free this Sun? There's movie X showing and I think it's good".

Maybe the interest level towards him wasn't high enough?
I always assume that if a female is totally into / highly attracted to a guy, she would make all the moves or at least be the first to take action most of the time, albeit in a subtle way.

I always tell myself that if a girl doesn't ask me for my Facebook account or make some sort of moves on me, she just isn't interested and I shouldn't bother. Because the ones who're interested, do.

For a guy in real life that I think is cool? I’m shy. I’m a much more confident person now than when I met that particular guy at the pool.. but tbh if a great guy showed up at the pool today? I prolly wouldn’t ask. I don’t chase men.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
@guy93777 and others

I began to put down a few thoughts on your position regarding loving women v. staying unattached, and can offer a larger review of the problem of love, money, and how not to choose a partner.
Gold Diggers
It is better to share your life with a goal digger than a gold digger.
Would you agree that a lover with a real mind is hot as all hell?
Go find a woman who takes good care of herself and plays chess.
Gold diggers have daddy issues.
Male gold diggers may have mommy issues as we!!.
That is why these women and men usually are very emotive and highly addicted to drama.
But they represent a small sample of the population. Don't they?
Why burden yourself with a partner like that?
The cause of the gold-digger's distress and emotionality is their terrible choice.
As directors of the movie of their one and only life, they have decided to make someone else the lead actor., not themselves.
Can you imagine how much that compromises a sense of self-worth?
Here's the most maddening problem with a gold-digger's situation: nothing is its own reward for the gold-digger.
Sex is never its own reward. A friendship with you is never its own reward.
Everything includes th e private knowledge that you paid her for participating, otherwise she probabl y would not stick around.
You deserve better. And she deserves better. Daddy taught her to be ungrateful about love. Instead she must now gain some material or social advantage from you because love is not its own reward, building a life is not its own reward, and even your cherished memories together are not as valuable to her as they are to you.
You have to pay her to be there.
Once upon a time the gold-digger loved with a child's simple and open heart. She was sabotaged by the one she trusted most.
Now she feels the ideal love is one where she can be given an additional reward in as many circumstances as possible.
That is why your princess raises so much drama. Why not choose to commit to a go-getter, another millionaire like yourself?
Possibly on a deeper level, super-successful men and women think they need to burden themselves with damaged goods because they believe a shallow relationship is easy to maintain, in other words it takes less time to manage. Only when you are both superficial and basically sleeping through life. If that is not you, please be advised that shallow relationships are the most unstable, turbulent, and boring of a!!. h
Crisis wastes a lot of time. The central reason is that growth is limited and communication is ineffective.
In any case, you are probab!y well deserving of a great relationship but have had bad luck by dating damaged, deceptive and desperate women.
You will find the right dating pool in time. Don't just give up because your standards are high.
Meet as many people - not just dates - as possible. The most compatible couples find one another through their friends, especia!ly through mild acquaintances

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.