The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Story of Rapid Execution

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Been a long time since my last update! Have been busy with new projects in the blockchain/ICO space.

Today, gonna loop back about the Masternode Project I talked about earlier.

I wasted quite alot of time on my Zencash masternode which was supposed to return like 3% a month which is really not much.

I now have a node set up for a project called ALQO, and will be doing so for Vechain and Nuls as well.

These masternodes provide decent "dividends"; for instance ALQO returns about 12% a month and I'm hoping Vechain and Nuls can provide something similar.

The beauty of this is that not only are you getting immediate returns, but if you got the tokens for cheap, your returns will be higher than the "stated return".

For instance, I bought my Nuls tokens for around $1.50 each. 20,000 tokens are needed to start a node, so I paid like $30,000 to per node (I have more than one).

However the price per Nuls now at the time of writing is $4.18, and by the time I start my node, without going into price projection etc, the price could realistically be anywhere from $6 - $20 or hopefuly even more. It has hit a high of $8 before.

Let's keep things really pessimistic and say it stays stuck at $6. That's $120,000 per node. Assuming 10% returns per month that's $12,000 per month. However remember that I paid only $30,000 for my node. This means that instead of the stated 10%, I'm instead getting a 40% return per month.

Just treating these as cashflow assets, like property.

To create a business out of this, I'm planning out a next project which I'm calling: Trust Pool.

It will basically be a pool in which I will consolidate tokens of people who want to hold tokens for the long term but do not have enough to create a masternode or do not have the expertise to do it.

I will be taking a fee of 5-10% from the poolers; shall share more about this project and a couple others in the coming weeks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
Been a long time since my last update! Have been busy with new projects in the blockchain/ICO space.

Today, gonna loop back about the Masternode Project I talked about earlier.

I wasted quite alot of time on my Zencash masternode which was supposed to return like 3% a month which is really not much.

I now have a node set up for a project called ALQO, and will be doing so for Vechain and Nuls as well.

These masternodes provide decent "dividends"; for instance ALQO returns about 12% a month and I'm hoping Vechain and Nuls can provide something similar.

The beauty of this is that not only are you getting immediate returns, but if you got the tokens for cheap, your returns will be higher than the "stated return".

For instance, I bought my Nuls tokens for around $1.50 each. 20,000 tokens are needed to start a node, so I paid like $30,000 to per node (I have more than one).

However the price per Nuls now at the time of writing is $4.18, and by the time I start my node, without going into price projection etc, the price could realistically be anywhere from $6 - $20 or hopefuly even more. It has hit a high of $8 before.

Let's keep things really pessimistic and say it stays stuck at $6. That's $120,000 per node. Assuming 10% returns per month that's $12,000 per month. However remember that I paid only $30,000 for my node. This means that instead of the stated 10%, I'm instead getting a 40% return per month.

Just treating these as cashflow assets, like property.

To create a business out of this, I'm planning out a next project which I'm calling: Trust Pool.

It will basically be a pool in which I will consolidate tokens of people who want to hold tokens for the long term but do not have enough to create a masternode or do not have the expertise to do it.

I will be taking a fee of 5-10% from the poolers; shall share more about this project and a couple others in the coming weeks.
This seems like an excellent option for those who want to hold the coin long-term. Essentially getting dividends to hold something you were going to hold anyway.

I would be interested in more information as you build this out. Google-ing is notoriously sketchy in the crypto space, so it's hard to know what to trust.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
This seems like an excellent option for those who want to hold the coin long-term. Essentially getting dividends to hold something you were going to hold anyway.

I would be interested in more information as you build this out. Google-ing is notoriously sketchy in the crypto space, so it's hard to know what to trust.

Indeed. Essentially, you want to choose projects that you potential in.

No point masternoding a coin that gives 20% a year if the next day the price drops by 50%.

No doubt about it, there are tons of shitcoins that offer masternodes.

Bunch of projects that get you your money back in 2 weeks - 1 month after which it's pure profits, these are more like ponzi schemes and while they CAN be moneymakers, I'm not so interested in those.

Masternodes create price stability to a certain extent, because
1. they usually require a decent number of tokens
2. if your tokens are sitting there generating passive tokens, odds of you selling them for a quick 10% during a pump is reduced

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Update!

One of my goals for 2018 is to be able to build out MORE projects as I really like the success rate I get when I launch stuff.

After being more active in the forum I realized that there are a lot of motivated, intelligent and hardworking people who are working on projects I think are kind of a waste of their talent.

Hence I decided to make a marketplace post to seek collaborators to make things happen together.

This is the post.

Hopefully I'd be able to share more interesting projects at a much faster rate if the idea takes off! I've received alot of interesting PM's so far and look forward to going ahead on a couple soon, I just don't want to rush into things.

Just wanted to share a little bit on the story behind the post..

I initially had the idea of creating a project called "ImpleMentors"..

The gist is since I already have my VA's who are good at the various skills you need to run an online business, I could become an "ImpleMentor" working with aspiring business owners to turbo charge their strategy and operations, utilizing my VA's for their businesses.

This was originally an idea I intended to execute in real life and not online.

But when I got excited about working with people on this forum, I didn't think so much and merged the 2 ideas.

I threw up the post really quickly as I wanted to get things going fast, but what ended up happening is I created a lousy post that attempted to be clever, and attracted some undesirable attention and responses that left me feeling a little bit dejected.

What I did next was revamp the entire post (keeping the old post in my records for future reference) and added clearer descriptions of what i was trying to achieve, what kind of person I was looking for, a clearer headline etc.

Ready, fire, aim.. Process, process, process..

If I waited till I had the perfect post, I would probably still be preparing it.

Instead, even though the post is not perfect by any means, I now have PM's and feedback (good or bad) coming in.

I thought that was a valuable lesson by itself.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Update on Seeking Driven Collaborators to do Cool sh*t Together
I received a bunch of PM's from the post and have made a few new friends; there are really alot of good people out there on this forum for sure!

However I had to turn down most of them, not because they were not good enough but because I myself was afraid that they hadn't thought so much about what they were getting themselves into.

Through these conversations, I've made myself think more about the projects I have on hand and I will carry on refining the post in order to find suitable people to work with.

In the meantime, I shall work on the rest of my projects the usual way; by making use of my VA's and by myself.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
New Project: Daily Challenge
This project has been pending for a long time now, decided to work on it at last.

Problem: Most of us have habits we want to build but it's hard to find accountability partners, an incentive to be consistent and a clear-cut way to "tell" yourself you got the job done.

Proposed solution: Join the Daily Challenge. Every single day, come online and post here that you did your 10 pushups, you wrote your 500 words, you refrained from smoking, etc. Your peers taking part in this challenge will "like" your daily posts, and camaraderie will be built, accountability partners will be created. Each of these like could be converted into cryptocurrency which not only can be converted into real $$, but could even appreciate alot.

How I'm going to do it: If you're familiar with crypto, you might have guessed how I'm intending to implement this. To be honest I'm not 100% certain it's going to work but essentially I'm not coding anything original, just making use of an existing platform.

Could end up being a clever idea or I could fall on my face.

In the meantime, I would love to hear feedback from you folks on whether the idea is sound and makes sense?

Hopefully by Friday I would have a beta up.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Update on Daily Challenge
This project is totally not ready for launch but since I promised an update I thought I would just put up the totally-not-ready link here and perhaps this could make it more interesting as a raw and unedited peek on the progress.

Here's the link to the Daily Challenge.

It's where I intend to put up the rules, while the main challenge is supposed to take place on Steemit.

Got a bunch of writing I need to do and a short autoresponder series to write.

Got a skeleton of the rules online already, would appreciate any feedback on whether it's clear enough, definitely needs more work though.

I'm planning to start doing a dry run on 1st April.

Hopefully I can get some beta testers from this forum!

Xolorr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
520%
Jun 4, 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
Update on Daily Challenge
This project is totally not ready for launch but since I promised an update I thought I would just put up the totally-not-ready link here and perhaps this could make it more interesting as a raw and unedited peek on the progress.

Here's the link to the Daily Challenge.

It's where I intend to put up the rules, while the main challenge is supposed to take place on Steemit.

Got a bunch of writing I need to do and a short autoresponder series to write.

Got a skeleton of the rules online already, would appreciate any feedback on whether it's clear enough, definitely needs more work though.

I'm planning to start doing a dry run on 1st April.

Hopefully I can get some beta testers from this forum!

This sounds insane! I love the idea of it, and how it touches on the Kaizen principle of improving yourself every day.

I have to ask how you culminated all of your skills? I love your erratic, all over the place style, and you seem to be crazy into all things online marketing!

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
This sounds insane! I love the idea of it, and how it touches on the Kaizen principle of improving yourself every day.

I have to ask how you culminated all of your skills? I love your erratic, all over the place style, and you seem to be crazy into all things online marketing!

Crap, 11 June already?! This is some serious neglect, I was supposed to have posted an update on 1st April lol, @Xolorr this should be a good indication that my "all over the place style" isn't a very desirable trait by any means.

Though given my character, I wouldn't really want it any other way.

I live and breathe digital marketing, I love what I do, accumulating skills is just having fun for me; when you love what do you, you don't work a single day of your life, as they say.

Funny you mentioned the Kaizen principle. Did you see me mention it anywhere else? Curious cos I don't think I've mentioned it anywhere but I am a huge fan of the concept, and even have that word in my company name lol.

In any case, I gotta get back into keeping this thread updated.

Rapid Execution is the theme of this thread, let's get back on track.

Xolorr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
520%
Jun 4, 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
Crap, 11 June already?! This is some serious neglect, I was supposed to have posted an update on 1st April lol, @Xolorr this should be a good indication that my "all over the place style" isn't a very desirable trait by any means.

Though given my character, I wouldn't really want it any other way.

I live and breathe digital marketing, I love what I do, accumulating skills is just having fun for me; when you love what do you, you don't work a single day of your life, as they say.

Funny you mentioned the Kaizen principle. Did you see me mention it anywhere else? Curious cos I don't think I've mentioned it anywhere but I am a huge fan of the concept, and even have that word in my company name lol.

In any case, I gotta get back into keeping this thread updated.

Rapid Execution is the theme of this thread, let's get back on track.

Haha, no, I'm just a mind reader ;)

Truth is I'd just reread MJ's thread on improving your life in 30 days (I think that's the name) where you gave away all your rep, and it was still fresh in my mind. I also actively track my Kaizen every day, so huge part of me.

I think I'm going to dive into some digital marketing and see if it gets etched into my soul. I tend to get very passionate very quick about that sort of stuff, I already produce a load of content, now it's just to get it seen!

Anyways, not to derail your thread! Please keep us posted! Watching with bated breath.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Haha, no, I'm just a mind reader ;)

Truth is I'd just reread MJ's thread on improving your life in 30 days (I think that's the name) where you gave away all your rep, and it was still fresh in my mind. I also actively track my Kaizen every day, so huge part of me.

I think I'm going to dive into some digital marketing and see if it gets etched into my soul. I tend to get very passionate very quick about that sort of stuff, I already produce a load of content, now it's just to get it seen!

Anyways, not to derail your thread! Please keep us posted! Watching with bated breath.

Ahh, thanks for reminding me of that epic thread.

All the best to you man, looking forward to your progress!

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
So, I made it a goal to hit $10k on my rep bank by end of year and I seem to be falling short big-time seeing that it's now more than halfway through the year and I'm only a fifth of the way there. Time to buck up and provide more value!

So anyways, I recently read a book I really enjoyed, it's called "A Million Miles in a Thousand Years".

One of the many ideas it talks about is something called an "inciting incident" which is actually nothing more than kind of public accountability that makes you have to stay true to your word.

Given that the theme of this thread is "rapid execution", it would suck for me to get stuck without progress for such a long time.

So I'm changing that and saying here I'm making this current side project (dailychallenge.online) a priority so if by this time next week nothing happens still, I'm gonna make a fool of myself so I'm probably gonna do something about it.

Could consider this a case study of artificially creating an "inciting incident" and paying tribute to a book I really like, as well as giving myself a swift kick in the a$$ to follow up more on the side projects on this thread.

Let's go!

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
I guess the "inciting incident" kind of worked.

I now have the MVP for DailyChallenge functional!

Check it out at DailyChallenge.online | Earn Rewards for Completing Daily Challenges

I guess the instructions are still not super clear-cut and I might need to work on it a little bit more.

The copy was pretty rushed but I'm glad I have a first draft out.

I'm moving fast and doing stuff myself, and only just realized how many moving parts there were in this simple project.

One lesson I re-learnt is that you really need to list out all the individual steps for a project, no matter how simple it seems.

I think that was one of the reasons I took so long to get it to this stage.

Just some polishing and FAQ to be done for the initial setup and then recurring tasks would just be the daily posting, upvoting and responding to comments, which I might just hand off to a VA.

I'm probably going to let this roll for 1-2 weeks and make sure everything makes sense.

I'll be participating in the challenge myself as well to kickstart some activity.

If anyone from the forum finds this idea interesting, you are more than welcome to join!! Would be keen to hear any comments good or bad for sure.

After the first 1-2 weeks and making sure I didn't make some crazy mistake somewhere, I should have my autoresponder series ready as well and I would start a $1-$3 per day Facebook campaign for this project.

Depending on whether the campaign generates significant results, I might raise the amount.

At that point, I will probably just let things roll while perhaps gunning for some PR opportunities.

Goal is to get 50 Daily Challengers taking part on a consistent basis.

That's 50 lives improved, I hope!

I have absolutely no idea whether this is going to end up making me any money worth talking about lol but if it helps change some lives then I guess it's all worth it in the end :D

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
This past weekend, I indulged myself in a side project completely unrelated to work, which is really rare.

I built a robot via the Mi Robot Builder kit, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

QEtn1Q0.jpg

I stayed up till like 4am to get this done and it's been awhile since I was this much in flow state lol, it was really fun!

I've been wanting to learn coding for a long time and was recommended this book by @lowtek , Computer Science Distilled. Managed to find the ebook but the version was too hard to read so I got the physical one which just arrived last week.

l0UJriJ.jpg

I know whether to learn coding yourself is a super controversial topic, and after some deliberation I've decided to go the path of Computer Science Distilled > Blockchain For Developers Course Materials > a Python course I bought on Udemy.

And then if I'm still keen to get better at coding, I'll probably take on a side projects that require me to code myself.

Granted, I'm not going to become a master coder but going through the above path should put me in a position where I can start taking on a larger range of projects.

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, that looks like fun. May have to pick one up for Christmas :p

Your link doesn't work, btw.

As far as learning Python, I'm a big fan of project based learning. Just build something and look up syntax as you go, and you'll learn 10x more than if you do straight tutorials.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Damn, that looks like fun. May have to pick one up for Christmas :p

Your link doesn't work, btw.

As far as learning Python, I'm a big fan of project based learning. Just build something and look up syntax as you go, and you'll learn 10x more than if you do straight tutorials.

Ahh, corrected the link!

Yeah I expected building the Mi Robot thingy would be lots of fun but it's even more fun than I expected!

It also balances itself on 2 wheels and you can remote control it with an app too, and you can create programs for it.

I'm a big Xiaomi fan by the way, I own alot of their products and they're high quality and yet low-priced.

Thanks for the tip on Python, it's just come up so many times in conversations that I really want to at least learn the basics.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Update on dailychallenge.online

I mentioned I was going to make my daily posts on Steemit myself but got lazy and my VA has been doing that for me for the past week :rofl:

I've still not done any marketing and not sure if this guy is going to end up taking up the challenge, but I've officially received the first real comment on today's challenge thread.

upload_2018-7-18_1-4-57.png

Also a refreshment in why you need experience in execution.

I just check back on this project periodically and think of how I can improve it, all with the quiet confidence that eventually I WILL start getting challengers. Not even a doubt in my head that this will happen.

I'll just look back at this little project and reminisce about how far this project has come in a couple years' time? :cool:

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Update for Steemit

Have been chugging along with the DailyChallenge.online project for the past 38 days

I still don't have a single participant.

I think DailyChallenge.online | Earn Rewards for Completing Daily Challenges definitely isn't written well enough to allow me to move on to my next phase which is buying traffic.

What do you guys think? Any feedback?

If you're getting traffic then you can install tamboo to see what people are doing on the site. This can give you some clue where you are losing them.

More fundamentally, who is the market for this? Does joe six pack want accountability? What benefit does this offer over declaring your goals on social media?

Assuming someone wants to sign up, are they going to do 6 steps?

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
If you're getting traffic then you can install tamboo to see what people are doing on the site. This can give you some clue where you are losing them.

More fundamentally, who is the market for this? Does joe six pack want accountability? What benefit does this offer over declaring your goals on social media?

Assuming someone wants to sign up, are they going to do 6 steps?

Hardly getting any traffic cos the idea was to refine the participation rate till reasonable before buying paid traffic.

Idea is that this is accountability + rewards in the form of a cryptocurrency called Steem.

So idea was that cryptocurrency folks with an interest in forming habits and discipline would hopefully like this.

As for the 6 steps, I thought the 6 steps sounded simple enough but perhaps not.

Was hoping to get some beta testers from here but seems like I just might have to buy a little traffic to test to find out.

Haven't heard of tamboo, is that a heatmap software? Will check it out!

Thanks for the feedback!

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
I havent read through your posts yet, but I just wanted to say Im feeling excited to begin investing in Masternodes. Seems like very good cashflow if you play your cards right.

$30,000 for one MN, damn - I havent heard of that coin before. You could probably make more on a newly released coin and buy multiple MNs.

Im pursuing a cashflow and ROI strategy, early entry, sell some of the rewards for Fiat and hold if the project will stay the distance.

@HackVenture Any ideas about the future of BTC and alts for the remainder of the year with regards to the price and anything else you think is worth mentioning?

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Oh @HackVenture I'll take a look at your challenge project. I had a steemit account a few years ago so Ill see if I can find the login details and or create another one if need be.

Is Steemit growing? ie more users + higher-quality content? I think I just read steem will be listed on Coinbase.

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
@HackVenture The concept is "good" ( Daily Accountability)

I think you need someone to get in the line of fire to begin with before others follow suit.
(Maybe you could begin posting)

I recall discussing with another FLF member regarding a SaaS he had which was similar and with a points and rewards system which he sold, he gamified the experience and employed good design so it looked quite appealing. ( Maybe it would work better as an App or SaaS)

I think we need a clear "Why", besides the steem incentive and forming a positive +/ productive habit.

The Copy looks good but maybe you could tweak it a little to make it more compelling, I didnt really "feel" much after reading it. (Triggers) Lex or a good copywriter could chime in.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
I havent read through your posts yet, but I just wanted to say Im feeling excited to begin investing in Masternodes. Seems like very good cashflow if you play your cards right.

$30,000 for one MN, damn - I havent heard of that coin before. You could probably make more on a newly released coin and buy multiple MNs.

Im pursuing a cashflow and ROI strategy, early entry, sell some of the rewards for Fiat and hold if the project will stay the distance.

@HackVenture Any ideas about the future of BTC and alts for the remainder of the year with regards to the price and anything else you think is worth mentioning?

I am currently running nodes for NULS, VET, ALQO.

The thing about the type of coins you're referring to is that they might not even be around when you try to cash out. Crypto is still in the wild west days, so choosing legit projects is very important.

No point getting 20% "ROI" when the value of those coins have decreased 50%.

Granted, the projects I'm doing nodes for are down alot since ATH but I'm pretty confident they would bounce back when market sentiment changes.

The future for BTC and alts is largely dependent on the approval of ETF's in September.

I don't do price predictions and anyone who does you should steer away from, but I do think BTC is cheap now and the lowest lowest it will go is like $5k.

And I'm pretty sure ETF's will get approved, it's just a matter of when.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
@HackVenture The concept is "good" ( Daily Accountability)

I think you need someone to get in the line of fire to begin with before others follow suit.
(Maybe you could begin posting)

I recall discussing with another FLF member regarding a SaaS he had which was similar and with a points and rewards system which he sold, he gamified the experience and employed good design so it looked quite appealing. ( Maybe it would work better as an App or SaaS)

I think we need a clear "Why", besides the steem incentive and forming a positive +/ productive habit.

The Copy looks good but maybe you could tweak it a little to make it more compelling, I didnt really "feel" much after reading it. (Triggers) Lex or a good copywriter could chime in.

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I do think my copy isn't compelling enough too.

Do you think it's too complicated to get started?

I'm posting myself actually, juggernot is me lol.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Day 77 of #100daysofcode #dailychallenge

Python and Django Development bootcamp today, installed and set up Python on computer via Anaconda & setup plugins on Atom editor

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Day 77 of #100daysofcode #dailychallenge

Python and Django Development bootcamp today, installed and set up Python on computer via Anaconda & setup plugins on Atom editor

What OS are you running? If you're on a Posix OS I'd recommend just taking the plunge to learn vim.

If you're on windows, I'd recommend checking out Visual Studio Code.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Day 78 of #100daysofcode #dailychallenge

Python and Django Development bootcamp today, learnt about numbers in Python.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
What OS are you running? If you're on a Posix OS I'd recommend just taking the plunge to learn vim.

If you're on windows, I'd recommend checking out Visual Studio Code.

I'm on Windows and Mac, I love how Visual Studio Code looks, I've got it downloaded as well but Atom Editor is the recommended one from the course.

Oh yeah just to keep you updated, I received and blasted through "Computer Science Distilled" which you recommended.

Oh boy, how much I struggled to go through the entire book, definitely one I have to come back to some day in the future, I doubt I understood more than 20% of the book :(

Much more to learn.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.