• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Progress Thread A Story of Rapid Execution

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by HackVenture, Oct 26, 2017.

1. HackVenture

HackVenture Digital Marketer, Crypto Guy Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $810
    Mandatory Happy 2018 Post!

2 days late in writing this because I realized too late that 2 days is insufficient for reviewing an entire year!

I have written in my journal (used Day One on iPhone, have switched to Diaro ever since I switched to Android) pretty much every single day so it took quite abit of time to read, reflect, and pen down my learnings.

Here's the cliff notes of what happened in 2017 for me:
    - became a dad (I am so grateful at being able to work from home and watching my baby grow everyday)
    - discovered crypto and am grateful for the opportunity of finally being able to get into something BIG while it's still not too late
    - executed TONS of projects; I've always had a weakness in shipping projects and I'm happy to report I've been able to ship and complete many projects this year; many were unsuccessful but I did see them to fruition. I credit this to..
    - finally establishing a productivity system that WORKS for me. I've tried countless productivity systems and I'm so happy that I finally have one that I've been able to stick to consistently
    - this is probably going to sound juvenile but I love my current wallet and backpack, and I've tried so hard to find a wallet and backpack that I like so much! Wallet = Swift wallet, backpack = Nomatic backpack, Swift from Kickstarter, Nomatic from Indiegogo, love supporting indie creators that make great products, much prefer these than the "branded" stuff out there. I foresee using my current setup for a long long time.
    - switched to an Android! Have always been an Apple guy and have tried 2-3 times to switch to Android but it just wasn't mature enough for my usage. My iPhones just flat out WORKED and that's all I wanted; something that Android hasn't been able to do for me on my attempts with Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8. I bought the Samsung Note 8 for Christmas and I LOVE it so far. I have found great Android replacements for all my commonly used apps from the iPhone, and look forward to dreaming up massive empires with the S Pen in 2018!
    - pretty much zoomed in on a dream home. I own my home right now and love it, but I'm looking to move to a bigger home and getting a live-in helper in order to live a more comfortable lifestyle where we don't have to take care of our own household chores and can eat healthy home-cooked food daily
    - business-wise was filled with ups and downs; had a streak of unsuccessful projects but I've learnt so much
    - fortunately I made 6 figures again in 2017. Significantly more than in 2016.

And of course, my goals for 2018.
    - my projects so far have mostly been short-term ones. I look forward to creating long-term, recurring income in 2018 through info products and publishing
    - 7 figures in profits from crypto investing
    - have generally been in good health but look forward to being even healthier and fitter in 2018 together with my family, by eating better and exercising more!
    - attain $10,000 in my rep bank on fastlane forum; I really like this community and look forward to meeting some of you in real life

Quick question though. I'm still trying to learn my way around the forums, but is this thread of mine currently in Insiders? I should probably have posted it outside, is there a way for me to shift it?

In any case, I hope everyone CRUSHES it in 2018, and thanks again to @MJ DeMarco for your awesome books and this community to hang out with!

MJ DeMarco, Argue and Andy Black like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $266,739
    Admin Post
    It is on the OUTSIDE. You're good!

Andy Black likes this.
  3. HackVenture

HackVenture Digital Marketer, Crypto Guy Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $810
    Haha cool, shows how lost I am, thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Andy Black likes this.
  4. HackVenture

Rep Bank:
    $810
    @MJ DeMarco I just tried to start a conversation with you but apparently I'm not able to do that. I wanted to make a post but wasn't sure if it's appropriate and wanted to run it by you first. May I know how I can do that?

5. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $136,030
    You can PM me...

HackVenture likes this.
  6. HackVenture

Rep Bank:
    $810
    Been a long time since my last update! Have been busy with new projects in the blockchain/ICO space.

Today, gonna loop back about the Masternode Project I talked about earlier.

I wasted quite alot of time on my Zencash masternode which was supposed to return like 3% a month which is really not much.

I now have a node set up for a project called ALQO, and will be doing so for Vechain and Nuls as well.

These masternodes provide decent "dividends"; for instance ALQO returns about 12% a month and I'm hoping Vechain and Nuls can provide something similar.

The beauty of this is that not only are you getting immediate returns, but if you got the tokens for cheap, your returns will be higher than the "stated return".

For instance, I bought my Nuls tokens for around $1.50 each. 20,000 tokens are needed to start a node, so I paid like $30,000 to per node (I have more than one).

However the price per Nuls now at the time of writing is $4.18, and by the time I start my node, without going into price projection etc, the price could realistically be anywhere from $6 - $20 or hopefuly even more. It has hit a high of $8 before.

Let's keep things really pessimistic and say it stays stuck at $6. That's $120,000 per node. Assuming 10% returns per month that's $12,000 per month. However remember that I paid only $30,000 for my node. This means that instead of the stated 10%, I'm instead getting a 40% return per month.

Just treating these as cashflow assets, like property.

To create a business out of this, I'm planning out a next project which I'm calling: Trust Pool.

It will basically be a pool in which I will consolidate tokens of people who want to hold tokens for the long term but do not have enough to create a masternode or do not have the expertise to do it.

I will be taking a fee of 5-10% from the poolers; shall share more about this project and a couple others in the coming weeks.

CareCPA, Kingmaker and amp0193 like this.
  7. CareCPA

CareCPA Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,779
    This seems like an excellent option for those who want to hold the coin long-term. Essentially getting dividends to hold something you were going to hold anyway.

I would be interested in more information as you build this out. Google-ing is notoriously sketchy in the crypto space, so it's hard to know what to trust.