The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A South African needing CUL.

Dumisani

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 14, 2017
South Africa
Good day to all. My name is Dumisani from South Africa.I worked for a national broadcaster and got tired of working. It is time for me to own my time and money. The real question for me is SELL WHAT ONLINE?I have not firgured out my niche however I am interested in the Jucing business. I am stuck. I am inspired by the life changing stories and examples shared in the TMF book. I want to be a producer not like a hip hop producer but a producer to cater to multitudes of people. I have no mentor Yet. But need one to accelerate the TMF lifestyle.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
Good day to all. My name is Dumisani from South Africa.I worked for a national broadcaster and got tired of working. It is time for me to own my time and money. The real question for me is SELL WHAT ONLINE?I have not firgured out my niche however I am interested in the Jucing business. I am stuck. I am inspired by the life changing stories and examples shared in the TMF book. I want to be a producer not like a hip hop producer but a producer to cater to multitudes of people. I have no mentor Yet. But need one to accelerate the TMF lifestyle.
hi i'm from south africa too, welcome to the forum buddy

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Dumisani! Very unique name, sounds like an exotic cocktail!

I have no mentor Yet

You do have a mentor.

Actually, you have many. And they are HERE every single day.

However your mentors require that you visit here often in order to receive your mentor wisdom.

If you can't go where the mentors ask you to be, then you don't deserve to be mentored. It doesn't get any simpler than that!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey Dumisani, welcome to the forum. While online businesses answer the Commandment of Control, remember, it isn't the only aspect of it, so don't feel as if you have to limit yourself there, the possibilities of building successful Fastlane/Unscripted businesses are endless.

Oooh, and wait, you're hailing from beautiful SA, correct me if I'm wrong, the population is about 54 million? I am guaranteed there are a lot of solutions you can bring to SA, and well of course, given the times we live in, you don't only have to limit yourself locally as you build your biz, we are citizens of a global community, but indeed, it all begins with helping one person and growing from there.

I saw you read TMF , I'm not sure if you got your hands on Unscripted as yet, but it's worth getting your hands on, you won't regret it.

Hang out in the forum, also, take a look at the Gold/Notable threads, we're each here to add value, build great businesses and assist each other in getting ahead.

Kudos on your journey, wishing you the best in your quest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...