The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

South African Safety Problem. And a POSSIBLE solution.

Idea threads

Flakovski_

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 8, 2023
South Africa, Johannesburg
Hi Fastlaners. Let me re-introduce myself. I am a young man who's into AI/ML and Software Developing

I hope this message finds you all well. I’m excited to share an idea I’ve been working on that addresses a critical issue we’re facing here in South Africa: personal safety. With the increasing rates of crime, particularly murder and hijacking, it’s become imperative to find innovative ways to protect ourselves and our loved ones. Here’s where my concept comes in.

I’m developing a software service that aims to connect subscribers with security companies, ensuring their safety during potentially vulnerable moments, such as commuting. Be ready for the thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Mar 8, 2018
England
How would that work practically?

eg I am tootling along in my car singing away and all of a sudden a truck pulls in front of me and 2 guys jump out with guns/machetes to hijack my car. 60 second clock is now ticking.

Now what?

Dan

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
May 1, 2011
This is not a solution, merely a band-aid. The only solution is to become your country's version of Nayib Bukele. Or just move to a civilized country.

Hein Oosthuysen

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 8, 2023
South Africa
Hi Fastlaners. Let me re-introduce myself. I am a young man who's into AI/ML and Software Developing

I hope this message finds you all well. I’m excited to share an idea I’ve been working on that addresses a critical issue we’re facing here in South Africa: personal safety. With the increasing rates of crime, particularly murder and hijacking, it’s become imperative to find innovative ways to protect ourselves and our loved ones. Here’s where my concept comes in.

I’m developing a software service that aims to connect subscribers with security companies, ensuring their safety during potentially vulnerable moments, such as commuting. Be ready for the thread.
Hey man. It's great that you're doing something, but most of the times people don't even see the attacks coming.

I'm a med student here in South Africa and I can tell you most of the patients we see in Trauma who've been attacked mostly report never seeing it coming. True violence comes at you fast and usually ends quickly with you being stabbed multiple times in three seconds.

There is no time to call any security company. I agree with MTF. I'm planning to move as soon as my community service is done. Doctors in general are just running away from SA at the moment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...