- Joined
- Aug 26, 2014
- Messages
- 305
- Location
- Texas. (Mars during summer)
Rep Bank
$1,015
$1,015
User Power: 143%
This is my progress thread. After all, it is said that accountability is important in each and every task we do.
Publish a book on Amazon. DONE. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t classify it as a book as it is a simple 1500 words short story, but I did it. I am out in the wild now. I created a cover, which is actually pretty decent, and it is free for the next few days. Out of my comfort zone.
Study e-publishing market.IN PROGRESS I began studying some of the self-pub market, mainly looking at online resources. And this forum.
Write a 10000 wd long story. IN PROGRESS. Last night I wrote the first chapter (about 1500 words), going for the next. I plan to publish it ASAP. This will be the first book I will try to make some money from.
Write more stories. IN PROGRESS. I planned already a few plots, a couple of them in detail.
Publishing house. NOT YET. Long long long term. I have an idea.
Misc. In my presentation thread I said that I would've invested about $10k in AAPL stocks. DONE and made some money out of it. Scared as hell, this is really far away from my comfort zone.
Publish a book on Amazon. DONE. As a matter of fact, I wouldn’t classify it as a book as it is a simple 1500 words short story, but I did it. I am out in the wild now. I created a cover, which is actually pretty decent, and it is free for the next few days. Out of my comfort zone.
Study e-publishing market.IN PROGRESS I began studying some of the self-pub market, mainly looking at online resources. And this forum.
Write a 10000 wd long story. IN PROGRESS. Last night I wrote the first chapter (about 1500 words), going for the next. I plan to publish it ASAP. This will be the first book I will try to make some money from.
Write more stories. IN PROGRESS. I planned already a few plots, a couple of them in detail.
Publishing house. NOT YET. Long long long term. I have an idea.
Misc. In my presentation thread I said that I would've invested about $10k in AAPL stocks. DONE and made some money out of it. Scared as hell, this is really far away from my comfort zone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
