The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

A Product testing question.

Woodsman81

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 10, 2017
Alma co
I really enjoy reading the forum and my head is spinning with ideas. Thank you all here is my question.
I live in a large tourist town. I have a idea to provide them a services via a web site but have been having a hard time figuring out how to product test my market to see if the tourists would actually be interested. My newest thought is to ask them.
Does anyone know a way to find out who visited the town in send them a quick email survey.
Is this a good idea or is there a better way?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Do you have a chamber of commerce website? Sometimes they have local statistics that may help with tourist breakdowns. You could also find a similar location elsewhere are review their local business directory. Does your town/ city have a downtown promotional campaign that you could tap into? You could also try public record searching as well at your local county courthouse for vital and other statistics.

Last edited:

Woodsman81

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 10, 2017
Alma co
Do you have a chamber of commerce website? Sometimes they have local statistics that may help with tourist breakdowns. You could also find a similar location elsewhere are review their local business directory. Does your town/ city have a downtown promotional campaign that you could tap into. You could also try public record searching as well at your local county courthouse for vital and other statistics.
Thanks I have been reading the town forums seeing what kind of questions people are asking on there but it really hasn't been helpful. It is more of a (if you could be provided this service would you be interested?).

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Finally took the plunge. I hate, hate, HATE spending money, but if FSL delivers on even half of...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom