Have you ever seen those spiral ear cleaners? Rather than pushing ear wax they are able to capture it much better.
I'm curious to know what it is like in different areas around the world but here in nz, they are hard to come by.
With the likelihood that the average person could do with cleaner ears in mind, I thought I'd capitalise.
For the trial run, I went worry too much about C.E.N.T.S. But if if this pulls through, I'm going to be obsessed with it.
With that in mind, I plan to start a shopify store and run ads on social media for the trial. In the event of a success I will prioritize work on control and scale, optimising value in the process.
I have bought about 20 units with disposable tips (comes with 16 tips and reusable holder) and also 5 units of a long term kit.
Didn't cost too much. Was able to get a voucher and free shipping costing me only $33. I'd imagine the ads would be my biggest expense.
If all goes well, I should be able to create enough of a brand to where I dont need to be reliant in ads and could potentially exit.
Keen to hear anyone's thoughts
I'm curious to know what it is like in different areas around the world but here in nz, they are hard to come by.
With the likelihood that the average person could do with cleaner ears in mind, I thought I'd capitalise.
For the trial run, I went worry too much about C.E.N.T.S. But if if this pulls through, I'm going to be obsessed with it.
With that in mind, I plan to start a shopify store and run ads on social media for the trial. In the event of a success I will prioritize work on control and scale, optimising value in the process.
I have bought about 20 units with disposable tips (comes with 16 tips and reusable holder) and also 5 units of a long term kit.
Didn't cost too much. Was able to get a voucher and free shipping costing me only $33. I'd imagine the ads would be my biggest expense.
If all goes well, I should be able to create enough of a brand to where I dont need to be reliant in ads and could potentially exit.
Keen to hear anyone's thoughts
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
