rthconsultants
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2011
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 68%
Mr. DeMarco,
First and foremost – thank you for penning “The Millionaire Fastlane ”, it has literally changed my outlook on currency in just the few days that it took to read and reflect on the book. I appreciate the way your book told me things I’ve always known but never “knew”.
A year prior to discovering your book I had created a business system much like the ones you describe but I lost my steam and stopped the system short of the finish line. I created that business system for the wrong reasons; I was in that business for the wrong reasons. It was destined to fail because I perverted the my understanding of wealth.
After reading your book, I have resumed production on my business system with clearly defined objectives and a better understanding of purpose.
In this economy, I fully believe that traditional employment (the 5 for 2 trade) is absolutely no more secure than having your own hustle (less in some cases); thank you for being that swift kick in my a$$ to remind me that I have been sitting on my Golden Egg all along - I just need to crack it open.
My business system has just started turning profit, I still have a large part of the roadmap to travel - with book in hand I will finish wealthy WITHOUT THE DAMN WHEELCHAIR.
Just this month my business system started paying for its own hosting and email marketing campaign! You can't make $5,000 per month until you make $50.00 per month, I am on my way, keep the beer on ice!
-Ryan Huff
First and foremost – thank you for penning “The Millionaire Fastlane ”, it has literally changed my outlook on currency in just the few days that it took to read and reflect on the book. I appreciate the way your book told me things I’ve always known but never “knew”.
A year prior to discovering your book I had created a business system much like the ones you describe but I lost my steam and stopped the system short of the finish line. I created that business system for the wrong reasons; I was in that business for the wrong reasons. It was destined to fail because I perverted the my understanding of wealth.
After reading your book, I have resumed production on my business system with clearly defined objectives and a better understanding of purpose.
In this economy, I fully believe that traditional employment (the 5 for 2 trade) is absolutely no more secure than having your own hustle (less in some cases); thank you for being that swift kick in my a$$ to remind me that I have been sitting on my Golden Egg all along - I just need to crack it open.
My business system has just started turning profit, I still have a large part of the roadmap to travel - with book in hand I will finish wealthy WITHOUT THE DAMN WHEELCHAIR.
Just this month my business system started paying for its own hosting and email marketing campaign! You can't make $5,000 per month until you make $50.00 per month, I am on my way, keep the beer on ice!
-Ryan Huff
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
