The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A must watch video about not giving up.

Anything related to matters of the mind

CrimsonNight

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Disclaimer: This is not my video.

Here is the video:

I wanted to share it because Chubbyemu is bringing up many great points regarding why people are giving up so easily. One of the things I take away from this video is that you have to set a goal that is not EVENT focused. Instead, you should only focus on the PROCESS that will (or not) lead to where you want to be. This is a concept that you all should already know but Chubbyemu is presenting it in a different perspective.

For example,

Don't aim for eating healthy this year.

Aim for having at least one healthy side-dish / main dish in every single meal starts today.

This way you will hold true to your goal and make it real. Rather than coming up with a bunch of useless excuses to satisfy the fun-seeking-monkey inside your brain actions.

I am not sure if I articulate everything correctly. But I really do hope you get my point.

Now go watch it if you haven't already.

Feel free to leave a constructive criticism to this way of thinking. I will gladly listen and discuss it with you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.