The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

A must watch video about not giving up.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CrimsonNight

Contributor
Dec 4, 2017
SWEDEN
Disclaimer: This is not my video.

Here is the video:

I wanted to share it because Chubbyemu is bringing up many great points regarding why people are giving up so easily. One of the things I take away from this video is that you have to set a goal that is not EVENT focused. Instead, you should only focus on the PROCESS that will (or not) lead to where you want to be. This is a concept that you all should already know but Chubbyemu is presenting it in a different perspective.

For example,

Don't aim for eating healthy this year.

Aim for having at least one healthy side-dish / main dish in every single meal starts today.

This way you will hold true to your goal and make it real. Rather than coming up with a bunch of useless excuses to satisfy the fun-seeking-monkey inside your brain actions.

I am not sure if I articulate everything correctly. But I really do hope you get my point.

Now go watch it if you haven't already.

Feel free to leave a constructive criticism to this way of thinking. I will gladly listen and discuss it with you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom