Disclaimer: This is not my video.
Here is the video:
I wanted to share it because Chubbyemu is bringing up many great points regarding why people are giving up so easily. One of the things I take away from this video is that you have to set a goal that is not EVENT focused. Instead, you should only focus on the PROCESS that will (or not) lead to where you want to be. This is a concept that you all should already know but Chubbyemu is presenting it in a different perspective.
For example,
Don't aim for eating healthy this year.
Aim for having at least one healthy side-dish / main dish in every single meal starts today.
This way you will hold true to your goal and make it real. Rather than coming up with a bunch of useless excuses to satisfy the fun-seeking-monkey inside your brain actions.
I am not sure if I articulate everything correctly. But I really do hope you get my point.
Now go watch it if you haven't already.
Feel free to leave a constructive criticism to this way of thinking. I will gladly listen and discuss it with you.
Here is the video:
I wanted to share it because Chubbyemu is bringing up many great points regarding why people are giving up so easily. One of the things I take away from this video is that you have to set a goal that is not EVENT focused. Instead, you should only focus on the PROCESS that will (or not) lead to where you want to be. This is a concept that you all should already know but Chubbyemu is presenting it in a different perspective.
For example,
Don't aim for eating healthy this year.
Aim for having at least one healthy side-dish / main dish in every single meal starts today.
This way you will hold true to your goal and make it real. Rather than coming up with a bunch of useless excuses to satisfy the fun-seeking-monkey inside your brain actions.
I am not sure if I articulate everything correctly. But I really do hope you get my point.
Now go watch it if you haven't already.
Feel free to leave a constructive criticism to this way of thinking. I will gladly listen and discuss it with you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
