The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A kid pursuing the fastlane dream in a not so advanced country

Andrej453

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 11, 2018
Serbia
Hi fastlaners!

I'm a 19year old kid from a not so advanced country of Serbia seeking your guidance and help.
I've decided to pursue the unscripted way and don't go to an university.
I've read quite a few treads about hustling, sales, but unfortunately I'm able to do it on a much smaller scale and if i try to follow the 9-5 scripted way so that i could save enough money to start a business it will take me a lot of time since the average pay in Serbia is 300-400 euros.
0_f57dd_8aae84ce_XXXL

I have experience in web development an some experience in digital marketing since i did dropshipping for some time but that wasn't so successful and i decided to pause it,i didn't t have the money to fund the ads.
When it comes to doing online business in my country it's quite difficult because the digital era isn't so advanced here,but on the other hand that isn't so bad since the market isn't saturated. What do you recommend? Improving my web developemnt knowledge, digital marketing skills and create an online value offering business or should i hustle, save money and try to create an offline business?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
You've got one big advantage coming from a not so advanced country: you're country has a much higher chance of rising. Half of those other west European countries on that map are F*cked.

Work out what marketable skill is in highest demand and least supply in your country and get good at that. Then get into property investment. In the future people are going to be running way from the west and you'll be one of the countries they flee to.

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Welcome to the forum @Andrej453.

I wish all 19 year olds were as ambitious as you.

Please don't let the average salary and lack of money stop you from pursuing the fastlane.

Think about this - what if you had no money. And yet, you had to start a business. How would you do it?

How are your Java Skills? And are you aware of BlockChain?

Andrej453

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 11, 2018
Serbia
You've got one big advantage coming from a not so advanced country: you're country has a much higher chance of rising. Half of those other west European countries on that map are f*cked.

Work out what marketable skill is in highest demand and least supply in your country and get good at that. Then get into property investment. In the future people are going to be running way from the west and you'll be one of the countries they flee to.
Yea, i'm trying to figure out the need in my country that doesn't require a large capital to start.

Andrej453

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 11, 2018
Serbia
Welcome to the forum @Andrej453.

I wish all 19 year olds were as ambitious as you.

Please don't let the average salary and lack of money stop you from pursuing the fastlane.

Think about this - what if you had no money. And yet, you had to start a business. How would you do it?

How are your Java Skills? And are you aware of BlockChain?

Thank you!
I am currently brainstorming business ideas.
My java skills need some improvement and yes i am aware of blockchain.

Ashish Kulkarni

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 20, 2018
Stirling, UK
Please PM me @Andrej453.

Disclaimer - I am not going to sell, get you to sign-up for any MLM or buy anything. I am working on a project with a team over the web and if possible, I will arrange an introduction.

GoGetter24

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Oct 8, 2017
Various
Don't touch blockchain. If you've got the brain for it, and you particularly want to do something tech related, do machine learning.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...