The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Hypnotist's Way To Fastlane - Progress Thread & Feedback Required

Tomasz G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Oct 30, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
Hi everyone!

It's been quite some time since I lost access to my earlier account.

Long story short:
  1. Became a certified hypnotherapist in December 2017
  2. Dropped out of college in January this year (Finance and accounting SCRIPT BS)
  3. Trying to prove my worth to my parents and everyone else since then.
For the past 6 months I've been bouncing around ideas and iterations and not accomplishing much. This thread is a beginning of my no - BS journey to Fastlane and UnScripted life. Too much time spent on "being motivated", too little on taking real action that brings results.

With that being said - let's talk about hypnosis:
  1. There is really no such thing as "hypnosis". It's just a set of techniques required to put someone into a state of "Trance".
  2. A "trance" is a relaxed state critical judgement is suspended and the client is open towards anything that comes from the outside. He is "in the moment". (Note: an object (person in trance) is in full control all the time.
  3. You enter trance pretty much every day - each time you do something automatic. For some it might be TV, for others driving a car, reading a book, etc. The common quality: you "lose yourself" in something.
  4. During a hypnotherapy session a state of trance is used to change "default settings" in the client's subconscious mind and therefore change his behavior on the conscious level.
  5. Recently I learned the techniques of erotic hypnosis. Essentially it's possible to teach women how to become fully orgasmic within 2 - 3 sessions - which of course changes their sense of well - being.

Over the past few months I've identified mistakes I've made regarding my business and hypnosis:
  1. Instead of focusing on single customers I dreamt big pictures in my head and quickly became overwhelmed with my own expectations.
  2. I didn't have a focused group of clients - I thought "Hypnosis is for everyone!", which resulted in literally no clients outside of my group of closest friends. I had to insist to hypnotise someone. Bad strategy.
  3. My website had no offer nor structure whatsoever - it was just a bunch of 15 000 word blog posts that no one read.
  4. I've been losing money all the time.

How do I want to fix it? Next 30 days:
  1. I want to change my attitude and focus only on a single group of clients - women between 25 -35 years old with problems such as neurosis, stress, weight loss and smoking.
  2. Instead of writing a bunch of useless blog posts I now record a podcast. In Poland it's still a niche - not a lot of people listen to podcasts. Yet. This gives me an awesome opportunity to hammer down on podcast creation and building additional rapport with clients.
  3. I want to create a customer - focused website. For this purpose I bought Thrive Themes and I'm in the process of choosing the right type of website for my business (Note: I need to learn how to write a better copy - and I know Fastlane forum is the right place to explore that topic).
  4. Create an unforgettable customer experience for my clients and get their testimonials to display on my website.
  5. Create a marketing funnel - email lists, CTAs, etc. Need to learn more about that.
That being said - I'd be more than happy to receive your feedback regarding list building, copywriting and podcast hosting. I will indulge all the materials Fastlane Forum has to offer in that regard, but I'm more than open to everything you throw at me :)

I'll be posting my journey to Fastlane on this thread.

Have a great day y'all!
(Note: I'll be offline for the next 5 days, but I will surely come back)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.