The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Hungry Shark from Beautiful Brazil

Mkandre

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Mar 15, 2020
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
It all started when I was in New Zealand. Back in 2018, I was 16 and I was studying in New Zealand. I did the first year of my high school there and it was amazing. I got to meet a German friend and he made such an impact on my way of seeing the world. I was already interested in Digital Nomadism and in Entreprenuership and his friend of mine was importing some shirts from the States and he was selling them in New Zealand for twice the price I think. To be honest with you guys I didn't ask him all the details but his simple act of doing it really made an impression on me.
After that I went back to Brazil in 2019 and I did so many things. The entreprenuerial spirit really took over me. In just a single year I learned some Photoshop stuff, I did afilliate marketing and sold like 15 diet programs in only two months and it was all done organically through Instagram, I also did dropshipping and it didn't stop there. At the moment, in 2020, I'm giving English Classes and I already earned US$ 200 with it and it's just the beginning. The English classes help my english and also brings value to someone else. I have already a monthly revenue target and it's at USD 200K. Besides that I started putting more effort in reading high-level books such as The Millionaire Fastlane , Unscripted and Business Secrets from The Bible. Futhermore I'm meditating almost every day and it's been great to my mental health and ATM I plan on becoming fluent at spanish just like I did at English. It's kinda surprising but I've learned English from the scratch in only 5 months at home on my own because of my trip to New Zealand. Before that I used to hate speaking English. Things can change quite a lot. I'm really excited about the future and I know for sure that'll be part of the 0.0000001% of the population and you all will be as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
Bem Vindo @Mkandre.

It's really good to have young people like you who are already hustling on this forum. To reach your monthly revenue target, do you plan to scale your English teaching?

Mkandre

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Mar 15, 2020
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Bem Vindo @Mkandre.

It's really good to have young people like you who are already hustling on this forum. To reach your monthly revenue target, do you plan to scale your English teaching?

I was really thinking in this but scaling one-on-one English teaching class are pretty difficult as it's linked to my time. The only alternative I've seen so far to scale it is launching a info product.

The great news is besides having a low-entry barrier, many people don't speak English in Brazil. In fact, it's the country that has the most English Schools available but only about 3% of the people are able to speak English fluently.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...